Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
VS Sunset Today

bdc3a162.jpg

Nice!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
C'est un chapeau fantastique!

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

Great hat, delectans. While you were the Northfield bank, did you make a "withdrawal"? Right now you look more like Dillinger than Jesse James, though.

lol Why thank you for the kind words, hatophile. Too much "security" over at the bank, so we "hit" the antique shop a few doors down the street instead. :cool:

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Mike,
Is that the VS you said you were waiting for?

Looks great and should be good for your weather down there.

Sam
Actually I am waiting for one that Art is building for me and one that I bought from Jaunty.:eek:
Sometimes when I do things I go "all in"

Sam Craig

One Too Many
Mike

There are worse attributes.
Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said:
“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.”

Sam

Rodkins

Call Me a Cab
Mike

There are worse attributes.
Remember what Teddy Roosevelt said:
“The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotion, spends himself in a worthy cause; who at best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement; and who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who have never tasted victory or defeat.”

Sam
I'm off to buy more hats!

Inspired by Delectans beautiful new Alessandria, I wore mine today... a balmy 50 degrees on the way to work.
This hat is a later example, reeded model marked for the American market.

allesandria1.jpg

allesandria2.jpg

The first photo shows the true tone best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael