Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open Road style Stetson 25...
Stet2501.jpg

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
See the Hidden Horror; the grotesque monstrosity that is my naked face!!! :scared: Never again will I listen to a family member, nay anyone, who suggests that I might benefit from a good shave lol.

Anyway, jokes aside, here is the Akubra Lightning Ridge.

PostShaveHat.jpg

Neophyte

Sorry, dude, you look good. Refined, even, without that youngster-fuzz.

Thanks! That's what people tell me, but I've never seen what they meant when I look in the mirror. As for the "fuzz", I got tired of managing my beard/goatee thing, as all the hairs like to grow in one direction (to the right). It can start to look pretty ridiculous after a while, so I killed it.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
See the Hidden Horror; the grotesque monstrosity that is my naked face!!! :scared: Never again will I listen to a family member, nay anyone, who suggests that I might benefit from a good shave lol.

PostShaveHat.jpg

They were right!! You look older, not a young guy TRYING to look older :) Let the beard and such take it's time it WILL come in !! That LR did look GOOD on you dude and it looks BETTER now ! Enjoy your age, too soon age comes on us and we can't get that youth back !!
Onward thru the fog :)

Neophyte

Oh well...thanks everybody for the compliments. I just hope it doesn't affect my decision when I head on over to Buckaroo Hatters this weekend :D.

Mr. Paladin

Rodkins, great look with your VS!
Neo, keep the smooth face; makes you look much more sophisticated and less like you are trying to hide!

Today I wore my Royal De Luxe Stetson for court.

RDLStetson001.jpg

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Neo, I'm in agreement here, the shorn face looks much better. Sophisticated is the proper word there.
And the hat looks great too.

Mr. Paladin, again, a fantastic looking hat you bring to the table. Well done!

Jimmy, solid looking lid. Looks completely natural there.

Cheers!

Dan

T Rick

Practically Family
Open Road style Stetson 25...
Stet2501.jpg

Great look, I believe this pic may be telling of where the "Swoopy" part of Deputy Swoopy comes from? Great curve to that brim!

PostShaveHat.jpg

I understand about the "culture shock" you go through that way. In my early 20's, I was persuaded by a Girlfriend to remove both my beard and my mustache at the same time. Hated the look, I immediately regrew the mustache, and the beard was back within a few years. It remained for the next 20+. Now that I've got just the goatee and mustache, there is no chance either will be leaving soon.

Oh, BTW, the Girl? Claimed she liked the clean shaven look. But left shortly after anyway...

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Neo you look great, Jimmy great picture. Where do you put you hat while on the plane? Palidin I hope you won your case the hat is sure a winner. Dinnerman classic look. Once again more great hats.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth