Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chinaski

One Too Many
5288481146_2e2c051080_z.jpg

Brings a whole new meaning to "the wearing of the green." Maybe that's the wrong holiday...Merry Christmas all!!

DRB

One Too Many
Happy Holidays everyone (that means you too)!

I shot a family picture with me wearing an Optimo 1000.

FamilyPhoto12Dec2010a.jpg

Best wishes from our family to all of you. Peace.

Last edited:

Torpedo

One Too Many
As for me, for Christmas Day...

DSC01184b.jpg

Here I am with Laura around our pessebre... the Catalan word equivalent for the Spanish Belén or Nacimiento. For those not familiar with this tradition, it is a representation of the birth of Jesus child, the Holy Family in Bethlem. It may comprise just the basic Holy Family or include any number of scenes and characters in an appropriate background.

DSC01210b.jpg

Hat is a Stetson Twenty. Note the most appropriate Christmas plant-patterned bow tie...

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
As for me, for Christmas Day...

DSC01184b.jpg

Here I am with Laura around our pessebre... the Catalan word equivalent for the Spanish Belén or Nacimiento. For those not familiar with this tradition, it is a representation of the birth of Jesus child, the Holy Family in Bethlem. It may comprise just the basic Holy Family or include any number of scenes and characters in an appropriate background.

DSC01210b.jpg

Great pictures, Torpedo. Over here that scene is called the Nativity. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael