Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
thunderw21 said:
My Christmas Royal Stetson after a quick rebash.

DSCN0561.jpg

DSCN0559.jpg
Nice!! I love the diamond crease!:eusa_clap

Mr. Lucky

One Too Many
imoldfashioned said:
Great hat but I love your glasses too. Are they new or vintage?
Thanks! Believe it or not, they're Ray Ban R/X! Got 'em at LensCrafters last year. Liked 'em so much, I got another pair in a clear plastic, same shape.

alphy27

One of the Regulars
Today's hat

Here you go. This is the first fedora I'd ever purchased on line some years ago. It's the Stetson Bear Creek. Removed that horrible synthetic layer on the sweat band and swapped the leather band from my Akubra Cattleman after modifying it a bit. Didn't like the color of the original. Love this hat as an any day knock about.

bearcreek01.jpg

Regards,
alphy27

Jerekson

One Too Many
alphy27 said:
Thanks.
Not sure I think its some website about hat or something.:D

Sure looks like a cool place.

And that small black and white photo does look awfully familiar, now that you mention it, apipeguy...

TimBer

New in Town
Today I'm wearing my Christmas present

Hello All,
My first hat ever was under the tree this Christmas. My Wife's uncle owns a hat shop and she bought me a Royal Stetson for Christmas. I wanted to make sure that I would wear it right so I did some surfing and found this website. I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the threads and this seems like a great group. I know nothing about hats and I only own one so I don't know how much I will have to add to this forum, but look forward to spending some time here just the same. Sorry about the poor quality of this picture I took at the office with my phone. The office is actually closed today hence my casual attire. I'm doing my best to figure out how to post a picture. If it doesn't work, any help will be appreciated. Thanks,

Tim

photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe