Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRB

One Too Many
I like all the hats on this page. Many people underestimate the power of the sun to cause skin cancer. I just has a small spot removed from sun exposure (I lived in Hawaii 6 years). Hats really help. My doctor even "prescribed" wearing a hat.
On a lighter note, here is a picture of what I am wearing today.
13Nov2010a41.jpg

Optimo, Neptune Blue

The Good

Call Me a Cab
5166517560_16833c074d_z.jpg

Stylemaster in Moonstone, I have this in Carbon Grey, which I never wear as it doesn't do anything for me, I think the lighter shade and darker Ribbon suits me much better

That's a very nice hat! Out of most Akubra offerings, the proportions on this style are one of my favorites. I know what you mean about dark colors though. My wool felt fedora is about that color, and it doesn't really do much for me either, not mentioning it's wool quality.

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
Thought I'd try what for me is a "stingy" brim hat all day. My Mid-Brown Stylemaster ! :) ( normally wear a Bushman :) )
Noggin shot:

11-8-10009.jpg

better color shot. It's really a Dark Chocolate color:

Squatter1022.jpg

barrowjh

One Too Many
Stetson 3X Mode Edge, 2 3/4 brim, new brown ribbon by Falcon Park. It's sort of a dark coffee, brown-grey, but in some light it looks almost blue-ish. The hat color is a bit on the 'forest' side of olive green (as opposed to the brown-ish olive tones).
Picture18.jpg

Picture17.jpg

Picture19.jpg

See the vintage hat brushes on the wall? Curved brush for the brim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe