Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
What a difference a day makes. Wore my wool Dobbs again today while out shoveling.

DSCF1266.jpg

DSCF1276.jpg

Gromulus

Practically Family
Too Early!

"What a difference a day makes. Wore my wool Dobbs again today while out shoveling."

I heard the twin cities got dumped on today. Please keep it up there for awhile.

barrowjh

One Too Many
I wore this white 'Stately' beaver blend by Barcelona w/ orange pug today to the UT - Ole Miss game. UT won 52-14, but the sun was relentless, glad I had a 3" brim to help with direct sunlight. My wife says I am still a bit 'red' just from reflected light. Temps were nice, in the upper 60s.
Picture15.jpg

Here is another pic of the Barcelona 'Stately' hat, without the orange pug.
Picture16.jpg

Last edited:

The Good

Call Me a Cab
That's a great picture Indycop! I'm curious, have you ever dealt with a situation where you fell over and a hat got wet? How does it do afterwards?

Anyway, I went for an evening hike up some hill. It was too dark for pictures, but here's the hat with a minor re-crease (lowered crown):

Photoon2010-11-13at1702.jpg

Photoon2010-11-13at1713.jpg

Chinaski

One Too Many
J.B. the Fed IV crease is looking good! HPG, nice Borso! JtL, do you even own a beater??? Barrowjh, I like the orange pug. And Lefty, I really enjoy your outings - they seem to produce great pictures. Thanks for posting, all.

B.J. Hedberg

Practically Family
I heard the twin cities got dumped on today. Please keep it up there for awhile.

Sure cut an odd swath through Iowa and MN. Lights have been flickering all evening, so I’m expecting the power to go down eventually.:(

Here is another pic of the Barcelona 'Stately' hat, without the orange pug.
Picture16.jpg

Great looking hat sir.:eusa_clap There just isn’t anything better in my mind than a good white hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe