Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinterchange

One Too Many
RBH said:
Cool Campdraft Mr E Train!
CC, that is a nice looking straw.
Wade, that Whippet is perfect on you, the Stetson tag is removable. I stuck mine on my monitor. :D

I couldn't figure out what that odd bow knot appendage was, now that you've stated it's a tag, I can see it.

And I 1+ that comment. I MAY just have to pick up one of those straw Whippets.

Randy

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks everyone, for the comments on the Whippet! I am not much of a straw hat guy, but the binding on the brim of that one pulled me over. That tag is history, too!

Michaelshane, that is a great photo!

Torpedo--Rusty, very nice Dobbs milans, and I love the pug, Rusty!

Today, I wore my glen grey Camp Draft for church; nice wide brim!

glengreyCD001.jpg

danofarlington

Mr. Paladin said:
Thanks everyone, for the comments on the Whippet! I am not much of a straw hat guy, but the binding on the brim of that one pulled me over. That tag is history, too!

Michaelshane, that is a great photo!

Torpedo--Rusty, very nice Dobbs milans, and I love the pug, Rusty!

Today, I wore my glen grey Camp Draft for church; nice wide brim!

glengreyCD001.jpg
Hey, that works great on you as a men's dress hat. That's the dressiest I've ever seen a Campdraft/Open road used.

Mr E Train

One Too Many
You tightened the pinch, I see, and you have that lopsided brim thing going on...you've been studying pictures of Johnny Depp, haven't you? lol Regardless, it looks good on you. :eusa_clap

ccajackson

Familiar Face
RBH - Thanks! I am truly loving the pug, it's not a color that would have come to my mind (I guess I tend toward the boring [huh] ), but it works perfectly with the straw. Great choice!

Paladin - wonderful hat with the ensemble; all-around class!

To the others I didn't mention - no slight intended; as usual great photos!

Here's my contribution for the day. Heading out into the drizzle and I didn't want to carry an umbrella (AND a daughter), so a felt was in order. This was actually my first "good" felt fedora - a Stetson Sutley.

CCAJ822.jpg

Cheers!

C-C

handlebar bart

Call Me a Cab
We were at the waterpark and I have to get caught up on all the cool pictures from this weekend. Here's me in a light sage VS ,a bear with a cupcake hat, and my feets. :D
greatwolflodge027.jpg

greatwolflodge100.jpg

greatwolflodge057.jpg

coble

A-List Customer
neophyte i like the look on your hat. The pinch is a little tigher, the johnny depp style of brim is cool looking on you. I started doing that once, but ended up enjoying the full front of the brim flipped up like they did in the old frontier type of movies. So definately like it.

looks like someone was having a blast at the waterslide, its good to be a kid again huh handlebar bart. Love the hat by the way.

Neophyte

coble said:
neophyte i like the look on your hat. The pinch is a little tigher, the johnny depp style of brim is cool looking on you. I started doing that once, but ended up enjoying the full front of the brim flipped up like they did in the old frontier type of movies. So definately like it.

Thanks. It looks cool and all, but like you I prefer the full brim up. That may be from playing too much Red Dead Redemption, however lol!

Mr. Paladin

handlebar bart said:
We were at the waterpark and I have to get caught up on all the cool pictures from this weekend. Here's me in a light sage VS ,a bear with a cupcake hat, and my feets. :D
greatwolflodge027.jpg

Great family shots Bart! That sage VS is one of my favorite hats of yours. I'm getting early excited over Fedorafest; your family will have a great time here!

shortbow

Practically Family
For the last few days I have been wearing my thoroughly beat up and disreputable fairly modern OR. Indian beadwork on the crown, buckskin thong for a hat band, curled brim, crown punched out and front/side bashed all to hell. Filthy dirty and sweat-stained. Feels great, looks terrible, I love it. Wish I could show you a picture.

One Too Many
Great Family

handlebar bart said:
greatwolflodge027.jpg

greatwolflodge100.jpg

greatwolflodge057.jpg
Hi Brothers, your family look fabulous ¡¡¡¡ Great Pictures. Congratulations.
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Neophyte

jimmy the lid said:
Newly-arrived Bluegrass Green Campdraft -- Oz to Motown in one week!
CD-2.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

That's exactly the kind of color I was hoping it was. Unfortunately, mine won't be here for a couple of weeks since it needs to be reblocked lol.

Well done on getting the last size 60...:mad: :p

Mav

A-List Customer
shortbow said:
Feels great, looks terrible,

The perfect hat. Hoping to get my CD in similar condition eventually.
Got a Choctaw buddy who has his OR decorated something like yours. Tends to turn heads.

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Neophyte said:
That's exactly the kind of color I was hoping it was. Unfortunately, mine won't be here for a couple of weeks since it needs to be reblocked lol.

Is that "re"-blocked, or "knee"-blocked? :D

Given your new blocking technique, I'm thinking we should be calling you "Knee-o-phyte"...lol

Anyways, hope yours works out great. :)

And, thanks. ;)

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Mr E Train said:
That looks great! I have to wait until Christmastime to get mine, unfortunately. :( Can we see the top?

Thanks, Mr E.

Here's a shot that shows the top. By the time I took this photo, daylight was fading, so this one is with flash (which washes out the color a bit)...

CD-3.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken