Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
mayserwegener said:
Tonight it was my Hückel Exklusiv Homburg.

4436854159_f13a9aacbd_b.jpg

Great homburg specimen, that!

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
ScottF said:
Here's a Borsalino XXXXX Leo. It was a mildewy, nasty mess when received, but well worth the hours of work I've put into it, including a re-block and some very careful work to bring the sweatband back. It's now bordering on being a mint-looking hat. It fits perfectly and is some of the nicest felt I've had - very similar to '40s Stetson 3X dress hat felt - soft and floppy. It is a nice taupe color and might be my favorite post-1940 hat ever. I didn't actually wear it today, but took it off the block after drying and bashed it temporarily for this shot:

BorsoLeoMe.jpg

Wow, Scott! A lot of work but worth it for sure. Well Done! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Musashi

One of the Regulars
4438838384_562784ee8f_o.jpg

Modern (2009/10) Stetson Whippet, with Binding Trimmed off.. After a lot of soul searching, the Crown on this hat was just too LOW for that wide of a brim.. Now its perfect and has gone from 'i feel odd wearing this' to 'i love this hat'

Michaelshane

One Too Many
Musashi said:

Modern (2009/10) Stetson Whippet, with Binding Trimmed off.. After a lot of soul searching, the Crown on this hat was just too LOW for that wide of a brim.. Now its perfect and has gone from 'i feel odd wearing this' to 'i love this hat'
Nice....Nothing wrong with that.:) :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr E Train

One Too Many
Musashi said:

Nice, Musashi! What kind of guitar is that in the background? 335 shape, but I can't make out the headstock. The shape of the headstock looks a little like an Epiphone, but I can't really tell for sure. It could just be because it's fuzzy, but the pickups don't look like regular humbuckers. I could swear that they look like DeArmonds.

Musashi

One of the Regulars
Good eye! That is an Epiphone "Dot" - ES-335 Clone. Pickups are epiphone stock.

There's also my daughter's Squire Hello Kitty in Pink over by the door. it's harder to see. lol

Mr E Train said:
Nice, Musashi! What kind of guitar is that in the background? 335 shape, but I can't make out the headstock. The shape of the headstock looks a little like an Epiphone, but I can't really tell for sure. It could just be because it's fuzzy, but the pickups don't look like regular humbuckers. I could swear that they look like DeArmonds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe