Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Mr. Paladin said:
Scott, your Goodfellow is becoming a natural part of you; a pic without it is just somehow "not you". It is a beauty!
Thank you very much Mr P. and all others for the comments:eek:
It is true that it ruins you for any other hat (I am getting down to much fewer hats that are going to remain with me over time). When I wear this I feel better about life in general and I am very proud of it down to the one tiny modification that I am almost sure only two people on the planet currently know and I'll wager noone else would ever pick out lol
It turned out perfectly and I wear it essentially as it came out of the box, directly from the master's hand :D

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Really great shots, Lefty. Your photography work outdoors is amazing. The ring on your RD only adds character. :eusa_clap

Thanks Mr. P.

CRMaker, it's a muskrat in a place called Beaver Marsh at Cuyahoga National Park. I'm not sure, but I'd guess it's more just bluegill, sunfish, and carp in the area.

rlk

I'll Lock Up
Freems MacLachlan

4427494928_89873f12e2.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Cane Rod Maker said:
Very nice photos. Dig the shot of the otter. Any Trout in them waters? :eusa_clap
I've walked around that place quite a bit myself and I don't think I'd want to fish in those waters lol
The way things are going around here the ice-fishing season is going to end early as well [huh]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe