Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What hat are you waiting for today?

DiamondJimLA

New in Town
I'm (im)patiently waiting for a nice Borsalino bought from that hanger on around here who thinks he's handsome.
s-l1600-4.jpg
s-l1600-10.jpg

Bobby Marshall

New in Town
Nice
I'm (im)patiently waiting for a nice Borsalino bought from that hanger on around here who thinks he's handsome.
View attachment 648827 View attachment 648828
Nice one! That same fella just stuck me with . . . Cough, cough . . . I mean I just won at hat from him on the auction block. Not near as sweet as yours but I figured I need to learn about hats so first hand experience is required. I thought about replacing hand with head in the last sentence but it sounded wrong in my mind. :)

DiamondJimLA

New in Town
Nice

Nice one! That same fella just stuck me with . . . Cough, cough . . . I mean I just won at hat from him on the auction block. Not near as sweet as yours but I figured I need to learn about hats so first hand experience is required. I thought about replacing hand with head in the last sentence but it sounded wrong in my mind. :)
Thanks. I'm still very much a newbie at this too and still learning, fortunately this is the place to be for that. My collection is small, pretty much all Western or quasi-Western types. This eBay purchase is not only my first Borsalino but my first true fedora-type hat. Hope you enjoy yours!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun