Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Do You Want For Christmas This Year?

Slate Shannon said:
It's from a framed print that I got from my nephew for Christmas 4 or 5 years ago. I took a picture of it with my digital camera, trimmed it down a bit, and there ya go.

You know that is funny because I posted the same picture on the Smoking in the Golden Age thread. The only difference is that the hand in mine moves. I suppose we both have the same taste in Bogart pictures. :p :cheers1:

Regards to all,

J

Slate Shannon

One of the Regulars
jamespowers said:
You know that is funny because I posted the same picture on the Smoking in the Golden Age thread. The only difference is that the hand in mine moves. I suppose we both have the same taste in Bogart pictures. :p :cheers1:
Yeah, I had already noticed that!:cheers1:

anotherkevin

New in Town
I'd like to be flown to the Bookster factory to get measured up for that phenomenal 3 piece tweed they have on their home page!

Foofoogal

Banned
I want one granddaughter to play a song on her French Horn for me, I want one granddaughter to sing a song for me, I want our son to play the trumpet for me and I would like 2 rocking chairs for my front porch.

Tango Yankee

Call Me a Cab
I want a job.

*sigh* So does my wife...

A friend of mine's band released a single "All I Want For Christmas is a Job." I bought it from iTunes and like it, but I think it hit a bit too close to home for her.

I hope Santa brings you, my wife, and the others here in the Lounge who need a job a good one each for Christmas!

Regards,
Tom

Last edited:

HepKitty

One Too Many
A good active noise-cancelling aviation headset and air time please. But those are expensive lol

/|\

One of the Regulars
I want the same thing I want every year. A Spitfire. Or a Hurricane. Or a T-34B. Or an SNJ. Or a Schweizer 300. Or a Robinson R44. Or a Robinson R22. Or a 40-year-old Cessna 172. Or a Grumman AA-1. Or anything I can fly in.

I never get what I want for Christmas! :(

moonmatrix

Familiar Face
For me it is for the remander of my family to stay healthy and well, I lost two uncles this year. For my boyfriend to be able to come to Maine with me, he has yet to meet my rather large Maine backwoods family yet. Actual presents, I want a baby blue princess dress from the fifties, some pretty new winter weight frocks, flannel lined high waisted jeans, A fur hand muff and earmuffs to match, garnets and pearls always rock, and a maid to come clean my place for free, lol. Also I am breaking down and wanting an ereader, my paperbacks are taking over my house and have to go, but my antique books shall stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe