Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What do you look like?

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
goldwyn girl said:
This is I

viewphoto-1.jpg

ooh you look fantastic and I adore your hair lillies

Dan G

One of the Regulars
Sorry to resurrect this. This is me with my winter fur spring of 2006. All my winter fur is gone now. My hair is short and no more north idaho beard... I kind of miss my hair.

P6150011-1.jpg

I'll try to dig up a real photo. Sorry!

Amber DeCadence

One of the Regulars
PADDY said:
I used to work for a newspaper group around the Aberdare area of Wales and also well before that in my army days I spent many memorable times around the Brecons walking up Pen-y-Fan. I'm half Welsh, with my mother coming from Blaenau in the north.
I hope you enjoy your time here on the Lounge.

Wow, I'm not too far from there, sleepy little Pontypridd. I love the scenery around here it can be breathtakingly beautiful, thankyou for the warm welcome :)

jake431

Practically Family
Have I posted here before? Who are you people anyway!

Just kidding, although I can't remember if I've posted anything in this thread yet.

Here I am.
Chicago20051.jpg

I'm the brickwaller on the left. Alas, in someone elses A-2.

This is my A-2, an unintentionally "arty" photo.
IMG_0617.jpg

-Jake

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Here I am earlier this afternoon in my water-repellent lite-felt Disney and hopelessly inauthentic horsehide A-2.

435518068_c79556a158.jpg

What is with all the brick walls? I didn't even notice everybody else's until mine was already posted...

Jovan

Suspended
I think I've posted this in another thread, but here I am. Observe the horror of the low socks and sneakers with a shirt and proper trousers! :eek: I no longer have that disgusting chin hair I once called a "goatee." Just a heads up, I'm in street clothes most of the time. I rarely actually dress like this.

couch.jpg

couchstrikesback.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth