Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

O'Sully

Familiar Face
Montecristo #2 as I sit on the back deck with a glass of Pappy Van Winkle's finest 20 year old bourbon.
It has indeed been a good day gents.

SamilSermet

New in Town
I have been smoking Meershaum pipes for over 3 years and have a large collection of pipes.

52B52101-002B-EC2C-451B504719880F85.jpg

Lt.hats

A-List Customer
I just finished a hoyo de Monterrey excal #1 that I found in an old Tupperware container that was sitting in my closet last month. (Had to have been there over a decade, I have no idea how it got there) 30 days in the humidor and it felt pretty good so I fired it up today and was pleasantly surprised by a good smoke. The wrapper did come loose towards the half way point, but still not bad.

I just finished a hoyo de Monterrey excal #1 that I found in an old Tupperware container that was sitting in my closet last month. (Had to have been there over a decade, I have no idea how it got there) 30 days in the humidor and it felt pretty good so I fired it up today and was pleasantly surprised by a good smoke. The wrapper did come loose towards the half way point, but still not bad.

Those have to be aged like that to be a good smoke.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Brought some cubans with me on a trip to Tokyo. Nicest place for smokers as most restaurants have smoking area while outdoor smoking is sometime restricted. Been smoking the cubans with friends at the hotel lounge every night during the trip.

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Ezra Zion Jamais Vu corona. Very enjoyable.
Thursday at a Nat Sherman event Opoca and a 1930. Very surprised at how much flavor came from the mild conn. Epoca and an absolutely seem less roll. Great with morning coffee or a nice evening Dalwhinnie. The 1930 was a very respectable medium

Last edited:

Jim Flynn

Familiar Face
I have a liking for a Montecristo No.5. Beautiful aroma and not so large you are stuck outside in the cold long enough for hypothermia to set in!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe