Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Cap Are You Wearing Today?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Nothing special. It's a cap of sorts. I ought to get me a boat to go with it living where I live :cool:

20240602_173845.jpg
20240602_173854.jpg
20240602_173912.jpg

20240602_175144.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Keith Lo Bue just dropped his summer sale earlier this morning. There are (20) WDH caps ranging from size 57-60, with the vast majority being 58 (his size). Some have already sold.

Find them at The Well-Dressed Head on Instagram or Facebook.

A great opportunity for those with the correct sized head! A cap bargain is a hard thing to come upon.

RickP

Practically Family
oops.. should have put the reading glasses... I dropped this in the "What CAP are you wearing" thread instead of the "What HAT" one.... Oh well.... you know what I meant lol

Let me fix that.... I dribbled coffee on the other shirt at the coffee shop( drinking problem lol) so I had to change shirts anyway... heres a CAP for the morning!
Compress_20240606_090355_5914.jpg

RickP

Practically Family
New Cap Day! I am showcasing a new Cordova cap with a terrific rear feature - sewn ribs. The cap is sharp coming and going.

i-N47ZL8D-M.jpg

Today's temps give me a perfect opportunity to wear the blue Fox Brothers Tweed wool .

i-bNTWCS2-M.jpg

i-Ww6twrB-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -
Im a jealous on the temps there... were going to be sunny, mid nineties, and 75% humidity here in east texas. Almost to warm for nice hats... I may have to pull out one of the ball caps (gasp! lol)

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Im a jealous on the temps there... were going to be sunny, mid nineties, and 75% humidity here in east texas. Almost to warm for nice hats... I may have to pull out one of the ball caps (gasp! lol)
Wow that is hot.

This morning temps were mid 50'sf and the high will be 67'f. Very windy. Next week we will "warm up" to the mid 80'f (lows of 60'f). Time to break out the straw caps for me.

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Daniele Tanto

I'll Lock Up
This morning on a sunny and cool day I went to the weekly market in the western districts of the city.
Francia berretto scacchi marron 2.jpg

A piece of green countryside separates us at the mouth of the valley where I live.
Francia berretto scacchi marron 1.jpg
I wore a French cap from the 1960s that I thought was irreparably stained (despite never being worn), but instead our house keeper washed it perfectly.
Francia berretto scacchi marron MARCHIO.jpg
"Aero" size 61 in cotton and polyester. New, never used.
Huge compliments for you felts and straw hats from Verona

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld