Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
5411428724_6fd2a29f17_z.jpg
croppp.jpg

You look adorable...

Now that the snow's all cleaned up, went out to take a stroll.

Vintage Field and Stream Jacket
Stetson Royal Deluxe, my favorite hat.
Arizona Western Shirt, and my work pants.

GEDC0753-1.jpg

crazydaisy

Practically Family
Thanks everyone for your kindness. In the meantime I've been advised that the purple doesn't do much for this - I wasn't too sure myself, especially as it doesn't seem a very 30's combination - but leaving that aside it seems to be taking away from the knit detail. So will keep things simple next time.

Berlin

Practically Family
Thanks everyone for your kindness. In the meantime I've been advised that the purple doesn't do much for this - I wasn't too sure myself, especially as it doesn't seem a very 30's combination - but leaving that aside it seems to be taking away from the knit detail. So will keep things simple next time.

But yet, the purple really suits you.
I love your outfit! You look great.

RobStC

A-List Customer
Thanks! The boots are Allen Edmonds Brantleys, now discontinued. They were originally a light brandy tan color, and I dyed them dark brown.]

Thanks for the info on the boots, Orgetorix - nice job of dyeing them too. Will have to keep a look out for something similar, although very unlikely to find Allen Edmonds in the UK. Perhaps some Cheaneys or Grensons? Hmm, I'm off to investigate.....

RobStC

Orgetorix

Call Me a Cab

I love that style of collar. Where did you get that shirt??

Thanks. It's a Brooks Brothers shirt from several years ago. I got it on Ebay from one of the resellers who buy from the BB clearance center in Garland, NC.

Thanks! The boots are Allen Edmonds Brantleys, now discontinued. They were originally a light brandy tan color, and I dyed them dark brown.

Thanks for the info on the boots, Orgetorix - nice job of dyeing them too. Will have to keep a look out for something similar, although very unlikely to find Allen Edmonds in the UK. Perhaps some Cheaneys or Grensons? Hmm, I'm off to investigate.....

RobStC

Thanks. Grenson do make a version, though I've only seen it in black: http://www.thenaturalshoestore.com/index.php?m=catalogue&a=vw_prod&cat=1&sec=36&opr_oprid=443

Beyond that you step up into high end boots like the Crockett & Jones Avebury/Montrose, the Edward Green Shannon, and the Gaziano & Girling something-or-other (can't remember their model name).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth