Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Nick D

Call Me a Cab
My son's christening today, so for me a double breasted suit, bow, Lee hat, and grey spats. This photo was taken at the end of a long day, and I had put my collar, tie, and jacket back on for the picture after forgetting to take one, so it's not the best.

DSC00279.jpg

At the church. The gown was made by my grandma for me, and now Will gets it. Now it'll go back in the box for another 25 years.
DSC00199.jpg

I made her skirt a while back.
DSC00206.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Bugsy

One Too Many
Nick D said:
My son's christening today, so for me a double breasted suit, bow, Lee hat, and grey spats. This photo was taken at the end of a long day, and I had put my collar, tie, and jacket back on for the picture after forgetting to take one, so it's not the best.

DSC00279.jpg

At the church. The gown was made by my grandma for me, and now Will gets it. Now it'll go back in the box for another 25 years.
DSC00199.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

[eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap
DSC00201.jpg

COLOR="Red"]All of you look wonderful. I think we're all anxious to see how Will dresses as he gets older. I'm certain his parents' excellent taste will be reflected in his own attire.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!:
[/COLOR]

Antje

One Too Many
Nick D said:

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Congratulations,
you both look great

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_2343.jpg

A pretty casual day.
'30s "personality" cap
'30s drug-store sunglasses
vintage-style jeans (rigid, wide leg, buckle back, button fly)
two tone boots

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Old pics, same outfits..

Today in a 40s style dress, actually baking again, so it is very fitting! The lovely apron was bought from the amazing Miss Bella Hell.

DSC_0137-1.jpg

Friday, went to visit friends to bbq and party in a Swedish summer cottage, very idylic with curious cows looking in the windows! Red & white striped shirtdress and a red bow in my hair.. I kept being called snowwhite because of it :) I have been called that before..

02042009013.jpg

Saturday, another party but in denmark with girlfriends.. Homemade dress and black suede shoes.

DSCN0592.jpg

Fleur De Guerre

Call Me a Cab
Nick D said:

DSC00279.jpg

DSC00199.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00201.jpg

Your missus look absolutely lovely, Nick!

Thunder and Dinerman, you look amazing too, and Darhling, as always!

Chad Sanborn

A-List Customer
Darhling said:
Old pics, same outfits..

Today in a 40s style dress, actually baking again, so it is very fitting! The lovely apron was bought from the amazing Miss Bella Hell.

DSC_0137-1.jpg

Holy Hot Tomato! Said it before, and I'll say it again. Love Red Heads!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe