Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

Mr. Rover

One Too Many
Trickeration said:
Everyone always looks fantastic here. Most of the time I either forget to take a picture of what I'm wearing, or too many days go by to bother posting in this thread. But I think this time I qualify, since these are just from Monday when my husband and I took our boat out for a while in Puget Sound.

What did I wear sailing? WWII Navy pants, of course! Also had on a short sleeve pullover sweater (40's), pendleton jacket (40's), Italian sunglasses (50's), bandana and blue canvas keds-type shoes (modern).

dsc01933vi4.jpg

Looking really sporty there, Mama Double-U

Josephine

One Too Many
Mr. Rover said:
Wore this to a job interview on Wednesday and was stopped by a blogger while I was fixing my tie. Vintage gray flannel suit from early 60s, 3 roll two, tailored for the Harvard Coop Society. Hat is a Borsalino, date unknown but possibly 30s.

How did I miss this? Looking oh so sharp and snazzy...

Beowulf67

One of the Regulars
This is what I wore Thursday.
My 'new' guayabera along with my new Panama Bob San Juan both from Ebay, some brown-black-olive flecked dress pants and plain black shoes.

ThursdayShirt.jpg

Panama1.jpg

ThursdayClothes1.jpg

Helysoune

One of the Regulars
ShortClara said:
Helysoune, why on earth are you apologizing? You are gawgeous without any kind of doubt! OY your face! Amazing! And you clothes are pretty cute, too!

Thank you so much!!!!! Your praise really put a smile on my face, like this :D.

CharlesB

Suspended
ShortClara said:
CharlesB can do no wrong. I mean... he's super stylin', cute, and supports the Special Olympics. What more do you people want??
Actually I got it at a thrift store for a buck:p

As far as Rover.......I've been holing up doing research. Ever since I quit smoking , jogging as been my only form of stress relief so i spend my mornings usually half naked and sweaty

ShortClara said:
CharlesB can do no wrong.* I mean... he's super stylin', cute, and supports the Special Olympics.* What more do you people want??
I thought it was the laiceps scipmylo lol
CharlesB said:
Ever since I quit smoking , jogging as been my only form of stress relief so i spend my mornings usually half naked and sweaty

I will be having nightmares tonight

Treesaaw you look absolutely gorgeous.* Bravo! Isn't it fun dressing up. I'll be honest, that's the only reason I do it :D

CharlesB

Suspended
I stopped enjoying it and sometime last weekend I ran out and just couldn't be arsed to buy a new pack. I still enjoy cigars but then again you arent supposed to chain smoke cigars! That being said I was drunk and at a dance party on the top deck of Mooshulu last nite and I had one. I dont think ive had more than 2 cigarettes in the past 7 or 8 days. Cold turkey.
rmrdaddy said:
Charles.... YOU quit smoking??????

How'd THAT happen??

(Noel Coward would not approve....)

Ada Veen

Practically Family
well my lovely new flatmate took pictures of me before I went out on the London Ladies Do last night, so thought I'd take advantage of the rare occasion of having photos and post here! I might even put one in ladies of the lounge too..(ooh, I've gone wild!).

vintage dress, sensible shoes for dancing in, silly pose, lots of towels hanging on door :D

DSC03643-1.jpg

Yes, that is a pair of neon rollerskates behind me.

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Ada Veen said:
well my lovely new flatmate took pictures of me before I went out on the London Ladies Do last night, so thought I'd take advantage of the rare occasion of having photos and post here! I might even put one in ladies of the lounge too..(ooh, I've gone wild!).

vintage dress, sensible shoes for dancing in, silly pose, lots of towels hanging on door :D

DSC03643-1.jpg

Yes, that is a pair of neon rollerskates behind me.

I LOVE this!!!

Ada Veen

Practically Family
Fletch said:
Jack Purcells, BR linen suit trou, black tee, linen newsy. Good outfit for cazh' dining in NYC on a July Saturday.
2662385434_a3bfba9f12.jpg

ooh, I like these. My Green Flash are falling apart, maybe these should be my next trainers....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe