Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you wearing today??

=Clipper=

One of the Regulars
tylerevansokay said:
DSC09346.jpg

Any info on the jacket? I've been looking for one like yours for a while now. Finding a decent gab jacket in my size is no easy task!

Jovan

Suspended
It won't have high armholes or anything, but I've found jackets like that all over the place. Hasn't really changed in basic style, but it won't be made of the same stuff either. I'd really like to find a tweed zip like that.

tylerevansokay

One of the Regulars
=Clipper= said:
Any info on the jacket? I've been looking for one like yours for a while now. Finding a decent gab jacket in my size is no easy task!

I found it a couple of days ago for $10... no labels inside the jacket at all! It's got a small rust stain on the back but I can get that out no problem.
Good luck in the hunt.. took me a year of constant searching to find the 2 I have now.

Marty M.

Vendor
Lounge women rule.

dollydaydream said:
Ugh! Lyburnum showing me up, but here's what I wore today;
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/pinkoala/Image012.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

Nonsense. We'll have none of that kind of talk here. You look wonderful Lyburnum ;) .
Marty Mathis

Marty M.

Vendor
Lucky Strike said:

Posting after Johanna, dollydaydream and lyburnum. Man, you are one brave guy Lucky :eusa_doh: . Another great post Lucky. Your attention to detail is second to none. I'd love to see a full length picture of your leather jacket.
Marty Mathis

Lucky Strike

A-List Customer
Marty M. said:
Posting after Johanna, dollydaydream and lyburnum. Man, you are one brave guy Lucky :eusa_doh: . Another great post Lucky. Your attention to detail is second to none. I'd love to see a full length picture of your leather jacket.
Marty Mathis

Heh, thanks, - I bought at a Salvation Army years ago - it's moose leather. Here's a bad pic:

DSC03072.jpg

CeceliaRose said:
Great watch, Lucky. :)

Thanks! I bought in an antique dealer's as NOS. It was supposed to be a Finnish military watch (not claimed by the seller), but I'm not able to find out anything about it.

Better pic:

DSC02572.jpg

CeceliaRose

New in Town
Lucky Strike said:
Thanks! I bought in an antique dealer's as NOS. It was supposed to be a Finnish military watch (not claimed by the seller), but I'm not able to find out anything about it.

I'm a sucker for cool watches. I was watching a WWII Army Nurse Corps watch on ebay, and got really excited when the price was still below $25 with less than 24 hours left in the auction. In that 24 hours the price shot up to over $150, which was way out of my price range! Still disappointed about that one. :( :cry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe