Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vintage Photos of Kids in Hats

Stylin'!

1707505160879.png

Mighty44

One Too Many
View attachment 591588

At the Pantages Theater in Los Angeles in 1935, two men from different generations came together - teenage actor Mickey Rooney, 14 years old, and veteran performer Will Rogers, 55 years of age. Sadly, their time together was cut short when Rogers died in August of the same year. -- The Movie Gal, Facebook.
55 looked a lot older back then…

View attachment 623477

^^^^^ This photo of the Abernathy Boys (famous for long distance rides or drives at their young ages) looks very A.I.
Close examination and one can see the Photo Shop/AI. It really disturbs me what AI can do to history. There have been many scandals created lately with fake photos, recordings and soon video.....all seen quite real but AI was used. Problem is people believe this crap........they don't seem to read that is was fake. It all distorts our history and how we see ourselves. It is a shame.

EDIT: And now because of this crap, people are now thinking REAL video is AI and faked....and "pundits" are calling very real video "Fake". It is all very corrupt. (sorry for the rant).

Last edited:
Close examination and one can see the Photo Shop/AI. It really disturbs me what AI can do to history. There have been many scandals created lately with fake photos, recordings and soon video.....all seen quite real but AI was used. Problem is people believe this crap........they don't seem to read that is was fake. It all distorts our history and how we see ourselves. It is a shame.
Al Michaels just signed a contract with NBC/Peacock for the use of his AI generated voice to be used for network updates during the upcoming Olympic events. Said to be 99+% accurate. He has to do nothing.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vetox88