Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Twitter?

olive bleu

One Too Many
To Twitter or not to Twitter is not MY question...where are people finding time for all this??? I'm only on facebook to keep tabs on what my teenage sons are up to, and let me tell you Facebook has done nothing for my social life..in fact i have missed out on events because friends have sent me invites on facebook, that i don't get untill a week after everyone else has gone home. I don't have time to do the things i Have to do now.I even have to regularly take a hiatus from the FL because there's too much happening elsewhere..i couldn't possibly take on something else..:eek:

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Hemingway, Bella, Laura and a host of others are right. As with practically any other 'personal' technology, Twitter can be very useful or very silly. Just use it wisely and hope that others use it wisely on you.

Are you saying that it's not wise to be silly? Because you've mastered the art. I mean that in a positive way, it's what I like about you. I think life is boring without it.

PrettySquareGal

I'll Lock Up
Marc Chevalier said:
Now that sounds intriguing. What happened? Throw us a bone here! lol

One restaurant owner took a pic of a patron eating a meal, linked to it, and wrote something to the effect of "this patron's gerbil was crushed by canned food, and we don't serve food from cans."

WHAT?

Seriously, what kind of marketing is that? geeze. Poor little critter. :(

JJWord

Familiar Face
:eek:

Gerbils and ghost tweeting?

Now that you mention it, when larger entities jump on the Twitter wagon I'm sure a group of writers are generating the tweets. Ie, Ellen Degeneres has been pushing that TheEllenShow is now on Twitter, I'd imagine that a group of writers are penning all the witty twitters and not Ellen herself from a pc or cell phone.

univibe88

One Too Many
24w7ed0.jpg

Dixon Cannon

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Twitter?....Twitter?...

Are you kidding? I don't even own or use a cellular telephone! I am one of those 20th Century guys that doesn't want to talk or text while driving, shopping, bathing, or..........! If you can't leave a message on my home telephone and wait for a reply or, better yet, send an email and wait for a reply, you're moving way too fast for me anyway.

I'm holding out for the Dick Tracy wrist radio and I don't want to clutter my closet with obsolete electronic gimmickry in the mean time! Let me know when that's on the market will ya!? lol

-dixon cannon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe