Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Tarzan.

Edgar Rice Burroughs or Jules Verne?

Totally Jules Verne. The guy was a genius. Also, this
poevernesm.png

Pfft, nobody ever mentions my role models, The Radio Girls.

a20791c1355a0dc8df500d_m.JPG

Pages 55-56:
"I guess, after all, Mrs. Grimsby has it partly right. Human beings cannot easily command the elements which Nature controls."
"Seems to me we are disproving that right now in this radio business," cried Jessie. "And it is going to be wonderful--just wonderful--before long. They say moving pictures will be transmitted by radio; and there will be machines so that people can speak directly back and forth, and you'll have a picture before you of the person you are speaking to."
She began to laugh again. "You know what Amy says? She says she always powders her nose before she goes to the telephone. You never know who you may have to speak to! So she is ready for the new invention."
"Just the same, I am rather timid about the lightning, Jessie," her mother said.

http://earlyradiohistory.us/1922rg1.htm[/size]

Edward

Bartender
Elvis or The Beatles?

Surely there has to be an element of (preferably difficult) subjective choice to this for the game to work? Cause theres only one right answer here, and it ain't The Beatles.... ;)

Yes, I do know what subjective means, and yes, I am being flippant. To a degree. I'm still right, though. ;)

Link Wray or Dick Dale?

Surely there has to be an element of (preferably difficult) subjective choice to this for the game to work? Cause theres only one right answer here, and it ain't The Beatles.... ;)

Yes, I do know what subjective means, and yes, I am being flippant. To a degree. I'm still right, though. ;)

Link Wray or Dick Dale?

I agree,obviously Elvis .

Link Wray but not by much, maybe.

Last edited:

nice hat dude!

One Too Many

Link Wray or Dick Dale?

Touche Edward and yes that is the answer I would have chosen myself.NHD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82