Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

This or That

Sedan, body-on-frame, RWD.

Cadillac Eldorado
Copy of 1977 Cadillac Eldorado.JPG

Thsi is an easy one since I own the Eldorado in red. :p The Lincolns were ugly with that truck grille on them. :p

Really?! You're kidding me. I'm currently trying to buy a fire-engine red 1977 Eldorado.

57, all day long.

Fire engine? In 1975 it was called Firemist red. That is what mine is. :D The 77s are a little different in that they have the body color hubcaps and Eldorado at the end of the hood. I think the 500 was detuned even more than in 1975. If you rebuild that engine, you can nearly triple the horsepower just by changing a few things.

The 55 had its virtues as well. I own both. :p

1973 Mach 1
73Mach1EricHelms.jpg

or 1977 Mach 1:
77_mach1_6961977Mach1.jpg

I'm not sure the name of the color, we call it Fire Engine red in these parts. The 77, actually has a 425, after the gas crisis. I thought about doing that, and tuning it to perhaps be a bit more efficient than a mixed city/highway of 9.8 mpg. I love the Eldorado in block letters across the grille, too.

Fire engine? In 1975 it was called Firemist red. That is what mine is. :D The 77s are a little different in that they have the body color hubcaps and Eldorado at the end of the hood. I think the 500 was detuned even more than in 1975. If you rebuild that engine, you can nearly triple the horsepower just by changing a few things.

The 55 had its virtues as well. I own both. :p

I like the 55, too, it was almost my first car!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe