Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Pinup Thread

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Thank you sweethearts for the generous compliments! :)
If I looked relaxed it's all thanks to little Grisling, he was so cute he made me forget to pose!
That's a lovely compliment Laura, but I don't know about "innocent" hehe
Fleur, getting a compliment from you is like receiving a fan letter from a star!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
Ruby these pics are stunning! You mention a lack of height I always thought you were tall, you appear to be in your pictures. I know at one time you had said you thought about giving up modeling. I am so glad you have not because you have always been a big inspiration to me, I have been wanting to start modeling for a few years now but I have always chickened out one of the reasons is because of my age and I believe we are about the same age so because of you and a lot of the other gals on this forum I finally said -I Can Do It! So I sincerely thank you! My new years resolution was to go for it and I have had several photo shoots since then. Pics to follow...

Believe it or not, I'm 5 foot 1.
You're so sweet to say and I love that I've inspired someone. My decision to stop isn't based on my age,but on the fact that it's too time consuming. I enjoy it,but feel guilty that I'm not spending time with my family. My last shoot will probably be mid-2010.

So glad that you went for it!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Brooksie said:
Photos by Frank Desantis Photography, Portland Oregon.

desantis_8990_brooksie.jpg

desantis_9032_brooksie.jpg

desantis_8924_brooksie.jpg

desantis_8931_brooksie.jpg

These are fantastic! I'm in awe that this was your first shoot. The expressions you used are some of the hardest to pull off and you nailed it. Gorgeous!

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
exquisitebones said:
Not extremely Pin-up, but here is one from my latest shoot. I like the crinoline showing through!
3470516809_aeb932741f_o.jpg

I dont like the blurry soft focus though, that is a little strange. but oh well :)

beautiful! love the position of your legs.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
Darhling said:
In true Vargas style, here is some very innocent ones with a pup!!

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

The photoshopping could be better so they look more like paintings, but this works too!

Gorgeous! I have really been loving blue lately,it's practically become a fetish.
The shoes are fantastic.

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
cherry lips said:
It's mutual! <3 Grisling + Cherry = True! He's very photogenic and cute in all the pics, the camera loves him! The camera is a bit more fickle when it comes to me, here are my favorites:
pup8.jpg

pup3.jpg

pup13c.jpg

pup10.jpg

pup12.jpg

Grisling 4-ever!

So fresh and caught in the moment! Such a great editorial feel. Stunning!

Brooksie

One Too Many
rubyredlocks said:
Believe it or not, I'm 5 foot 1.
You're so sweet to say and I love that I've inspired someone. My decision to stop isn't based on my age,but on the fact that it's too time consuming. I enjoy it,but feel guilty that I'm not spending time with my family. My last shoot will probably be mid-2010.

So glad that you went for it!

Good! I am glad you will be modeling for a while longer, you are so Pretty, I love to see your pics... (the clothes, the poses! etc...)

Brooksie

One Too Many
How did I miss those pics of Cherry Lips and the munchkin? I even looked back and could not find the original ones. Cherry Lips you are such and doll and you are also very photogenic - Grisling is not the only one!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
How flattering! I would never have guessed! :)
I can't see it myself, but I'm so happy I posted it in the celeb look-a-like thread tihi!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
rubyredlocks said:
Gorgeous! I have really been loving blue lately,it's practically become a fetish.
The shoes are fantastic.

Thank you!! I have lately loving blue aswell, it is definitly going to be a more important color in my wardrobe..

The best part about those shoes is, they are fantastic to walk in!

Samantha, stunning pics!! And I love the doggie pictures. how can I not :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe