Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Non Shorpy Web All Stars.

OrufusLovett_04.jpg

If you are referring to the image or the words made in 1940...
"Oh that. I was just foolin' about."

And let's hope those are earphones and not a hearing aid
A member of my extended family had a cochlear implant at age two. Insurance refused to pay for it until then. By that age it's hard to catch up on speech. He still signs a lot when around strangers. Most of us around him now know at least some sign language.

Yeah, see what happened to him...

"I'm your Huckleberry"

"Poor soul, he was just too high-strung"
Favorites from Wyatt Earp:

"Dave Rutabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! I disapprove of his very existence. I considered ending it myself on several occasions but self-control got the better of me." -- Doc Holliday

This from a great scene centered around the water trough with more dialog that says a lot about friendship, but not suitable to post here:

"I know it's not always easy being my friend, but I'll be there when you need me." -- Doc Holliday

Favorites from Wyatt Earp:

"Dave Rutabaugh is an ignorant scoundrel! I disapprove of his very existence. I considered ending it myself on several occasions but self-control got the better of me." -- Doc Holliday

This from a great scene centered around the water trough with more dialog that says a lot about friendship, but not suitable to post here:

"I know it's not always easy being my friend, but I'll be there when you need me." -- Doc Holliday
Well, he was there wasn't he?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21