Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Random Jacket Fit Pic Thread

A-1

One Too Many
Sloan, great collection! The multi-panel is a piece of art. Do you wear it often?
And again, this is my favorite thread. And yeah, I'm a simple man.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
@wdw, I think I'm beyond help now...

@A-1, yes, the tumbled HH is a good weight for Scottish summer, and it's broken-in a good bit. And with the imminent addition of a pair of cordovan Jarrow Marchers (b'day present from my other half), I'll get even more wear out of it. Shall post some updated fit pics when I get a moment.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
More self-indulgence. Sleeves are a bit long but eh!
image.jpg

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
More self-indulgence. Sleeves are a bit long but eh!
View attachment 29986

The actual leather for the sleeves looks about right, maybe the knits are over long. I have an Eastman A2 that looks similar as I had it re cuffed. Personally I would rather have a bit of tunnelling than the leather stops halfway up my forearms :)
Nice jacket by the way.

tnjyoung

A-List Customer
Looks like it's really breaking in perfectly. Color is just spot on.

Thank you Pawineguy. I think this fall/winter will be when this jacket truly becomes a go to piece. Getting is so late this year, it pretty much went straight into the closet. I wear it around the house now and then. I will be headed to Germany for five months beginning in July so I hope to be able to pull it out sooner than I would here in the states.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe