Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Great Random Jacket Fit Pic Thread

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
This is a great thread and should be more like this one. I particularly like the pic of wdw's Irvin that I wouldn't be able to wear in TX often enough to justify buying one. I have a sherling coat in 42L that I bought from Shepler's years ago and don't even bother taking it out of its mothproof garment bag any longer. [huh]

Cooperson

One Too Many
My favourite jacket for layering in colder weather - Aero Pioneer in Kudu.

Aero Pioneer full length back.JPG

Aero Pioneer full length front.jpg

Cooperson

One Too Many
Last one from me - the all time classic, Aero Highwayman in heavy front quarter horse.

Suitcase stiff, fresh out the box!
Highwayman front off.JPG

Broken in!
Highwayman 2 weeks old.JPG

For those who haven't discovered this, if you want to see close ups of all these smaller pics, just click and click again and you'll get there :)

Last edited:
Great ones Coop!

Here's my favorite non-leather jacket:
ve8Vz7l.jpg

bought at a thrift store in Venice Beach 25 years ago.

Last edited:

nick123

I'll Lock Up
That's the jacket we need for the Buzz Rickson recreation I think. Love it. It's like an Irvin rug. Imagine one of those in premium fleece. :)

CBI

One Too Many
in some respects, one of the most useful threads, simply some great pics of nice fitting jackets. The key here is GOOD pics. In the last few years I have been a head-cropper in re my posted pics but really, the jackets look better, better perspective, with head!!! will post some fit pics soon, with head.

Love the Aero Irvin!!!!

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
in some respects, one of the most useful threads, simply some great pics of nice fitting jackets. The key here is GOOD pics. In the last few years I have been a head-cropper in re my posted pics but really, the jackets look better, better perspective, with head!!! will post some fit pics soon, with head.

Love the Aero Irvin!!!!

That Aero Irvin of wdw's is nice.
seasonal-celebrations-pumpkin-headless_horseman-monsters-halloweens-pumpkin_heads-mgrn715_low.jpg
Head shots are definitely worthwhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe