Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
An unexpectedly chilly morning here in Sydney – a chance to pull out my Cordova and my 1930s atelier coat. Kids need milk for their cereal!
5ubu3epa.jpg

Duper

Practically Family
yrygumev.jpg

I really like this cap. We have a local Scottish and Irish store here in Ottawa. They have new shipment of Hanna Hats coming in in November. I will have to check them out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2[/QUOTE]

Very nice leather cap Chepstow.
Stuffsmith thats a great Cordova and jacket. Like the beanie too. I've seen that pic before. Rev. Horton Heat is hawking some jughead beanies on his site, and did a blog post awhile back with a lot of old photos of different styles from 40s & 50s.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Thanks dh66 and Richard. That was my first thought too.
The fabric Sweatband is elastic and should fit size S and M. Would be my head bigger, the brim / bill would look shorter.
But I like this Cap.:D

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Thanks for the good words about Johnny's handiwork. It just seems to get better with age, like I suppose all good hats and caps do.

Wow, Manfred, that leather patchwork is a seriously nice find. I love the thicker leather that just isn't used anymore. May I recommend R.M. Williams Saddle Dressing to keep it supple, soft and waterproof.

dh66 (what's your name, actually??). that's where I got that image, off of the RHH page...

Keith

dh66 (what's your name, actually??). that's where I got that image, off of the RHH page...

Keith

Awesome! I considered for a moment buying one of his beanies, but I get so much s#*t from the mrs. for spending money on hats I actually wear all the time that I figured I'd direct the resources somewhere more practical.

It's Dale, btw. Now we're formally introduced.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21