Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

seabass

Call Me a Cab

Che, Awesome Santana cap! I'd like to see that guitar too!

Hey Simonds

232323232%7Ffp54372%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D369936887734%3Bnu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp54352%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D369936887934%3Bnu0mrj

:cool:

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Seabass that's just too cute for words! Thanks for making my evening. Also the fabric on that Balke just wild man WILD . Mr. Simonds... we gotta talk!!!!

Worf

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Che, nice guitar! I would like to play it some day if we are ever up in the San Francisco area.

Chepstow, nice Balke cap! Can you take a noggin shot?

Johnny, Of course Amigo & Silvia wants you to sing a Bolero

Chepstow, I had one similar to your Luzena as a kid gotta find that pic for you The Balke fabric is sweet

Worf, Simonds, all fun Caps & Guitars

well I enjoyed my VS Pandora all day, took my Wife to see her Machete flick so I sported my Al's Attire 6 panel
232323232%7Ffp543%3C2%3Enu%3D3698%3E%3B66%3E7%3C5%3E2789%3B668%3B625%3Aot1lsi

Cheezy but fun flick:cool:

Last edited:

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Sheesh, I skip a day and miss a ton - this is getting like the 'what hat are you wearing today' thread!

job, the lambskin is really beautiful - total classic cut and I can imagine how it feels. Nice! Plus, I may be partial to the hairstyle. :)

Che, the Santana scores are amazing! The little man is rocking out that gear - just wait until the axe isn't bigger than he is!

Chepstow, some seriously fine scores for you! The wool is a great pattern and color, and though I'm not usually a fan of corduroy, that giant wale is very smart - and I especially love the way they ran the pattern diagonally on the bottom of the brim - cool! Besides, it is the 'fabric of kings', so I can't complain!

Barry
, beautiful 6 pleat cap you've made!!

Great posts all around, gentlemen.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Manfred, Good profile on that Balke & the bill is a good functional size.
Its important that we can see profile pictures like these
Looks Great
Thank You
che
good luck flea market raider this weekend !

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Che, Thanks a lot bros, found a nice Stetson Genuine Leahter Patchwork Cap today for a good price.
And a Hanna Patchwork Cap arrived today too, a I guess that is a good weekend! :D

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Che, Thanks a lot bros, found a nice Stetson Genuine Leahter Patchwork Cap today for a good price.
And a Hanna Patchwork Cap arrived today too, a I guess that is a good weekend! :D

Manfred - what do you think of the Hanna patchwork? Could you post a photo of you wearing it? I love my Hanna's - and would consider a patchwork.

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Andy, gladly. I will do. It's a good made Cap and I must figure out what or which Jacket to wear with it!
The Cap and the Color are very dominant and looks very Irish :D

Very nice patchwork cap Chepstow. You are right it does look Irish. My wife's grandfather is 1st generation born American of Irish family and often he wears a similar style cap.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Manfred, thanks for posting the pics - both caps are great, but I particularly love your first Balke tweed - the proportions are just perfect. That's a winner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82