Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Simonds

Vendor
100_6110_zps30e536f0.jpg

Enjoy!!

Simonds

Vendor
Awesome burlap cap, thats exactly what I need working in the summer, great idea, and the cap holds great shape as well

These caps are very nice and breezy, I have found this hemp material in the natural and olive green. I am only adding strips for covering up the seams for the lining leaving the cap open for venting. Took a drive yesterday with the windows down and it felt great!

You may still be learning, but you make awesome looking caps. When you start selling, I'll have to add one to my stable.

Looking forward to it, thanks!

DAJE

One of the Regulars
These caps are very nice and breezy, I have found this hemp material in the natural and olive green. I am only adding strips for covering up the seams for the lining leaving the cap open for venting.

I'd like to see a pic of the interior, if you'd be so kind. I'm not sure I've grasped what you're describing with the seams. Anyway - that cap looks great and my immediate reaction to those pics is "I want one!"

Simonds

Vendor
I'd like to see a pic of the interior, if you'd be so kind. I'm not sure I've grasped what you're describing with the seams. Anyway - that cap looks great and my immediate reaction to those pics is "I want one!"

I will get pictures up soon, my reaction after making it exactly! Jut made it my favorite summer weight cap. Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Good Citizen Az