Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Agents of F.L.A.S.K.

I don’t buy The Bigfoot legend. There’s simply no way a breeding population could remain hidden
I question the numbers necessary for a scattered breeding population too. But from time to time unidentified evidence other than footprints does turn up.

For example, what primate or other small animal has an opposable thumb that would make it capable of stripping the fresh meat from between the rib bones of a fish, other than a chimp or a raccoon? And whatever it is is doing it up on the bank & not taking the meat back to water like a raccoon needs to.

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
My brother lives in small town far-northern California. The size of the wilderness and forests around them is pretty far reaching. He says people in his town kinda chuckle nervously when asked about Sasquatch . Few people are ready to out and out dismiss the sightings and footprints. Most retreat to a safe “who knows?” My bro has a Bigfoot “I want to believe” tshirt that he often wears. He does see a lot of black bear and elk around his property, but no BF so far.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KalterKrieg72