Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Steeve Reeves' "Building the Classic Physique The Natural Way". Rare book.

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
Thought I'd post this here as it has some golden era relevance.

Steeve Reeves popularly played Hercules in the Italian made films of the sixties and was well renowned for his perfectly proportioned musculature, often being compared to Greek sculpture and personifying the symmetrical ideal.

This is one of his books. I've gleaned enough (and increased my jacket size) and I'm ready to pass on to the next worthy pupil.

$55 shipped in CONUS PayPal Friends and family to aliollyoxenfree@gmail.com

IMG_20240826_101331731_HDR.jpg
IMG_20240826_101342497.jpg
IMG_20240826_101354300.jpg

Shawnziee

Familiar Face
“Proportion” is what you don’t see these days. At the gym ladies are all working their glutes and guys are always doing upper body. I don’t get it…

Vito2390

New in Town
Thought I'd post this here as it has some golden era relevance.

Steeve Reeves popularly played Hercules in the Italian made films of the sixties and was well renowned for his perfectly proportioned musculature, often being compared to Greek sculpture and personifying the symmetrical ideal.

This is one of his books. I've gleaned enough (and increased my jacket size) and I'm ready to pass on to the next worthy pupil.

$55 shipped in CONUS PayPal Friends and family to aliollyoxenfree@gmail.com

View attachment 635524 View attachment 635525 View attachment 635526 I have always admired Steve Reeves and his dedication to building a classic, natural physique. It is incredible how he emphasized a balanced, healthy approach rather than relying on shortcuts. For those interested in pursuing a more natural, holistic approach to fitness and health, it is important to find reliable resources. That is why, when I was researching related topics, I came across this helpful nursing writing site that provides nursing homework help fast and high-quality. It offers ideas on academic health topics that may be useful for those studying fitness, nutrition, or the body’s recovery processes. It all ties together when you think about how education and fitness intersect to shape our overall well-being.
Great book. I read it when I was young.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrgorve