Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soap & Glory

RetroQueen

Familiar Face
Based on the advice here, I decided to try Soap & Glory, and I am loving the Clean on Me, and The Righteous Butter. :eusa_clap I tried Sexy Mother Pucker and did not like it...it did not really do anything for my lips, and it got sticky later in the day, plus the smell bugged me a bit.

I also got the spray moisturizing mist...now I have seen it called "Flirtigo" on the internet, but when I went to Target, it was called "Girligo". It had the same picture on the front and same look to the box. Does anyone know if this is the same product?

ShesSoVaVaVoom

One of the Regulars
yeah, the sexy mother pucker looks nice for about 10 minutes before it feels like you put glue on your lips. I never noticed the smell before that much, but I just went to grab it and I think I'll be tossing it out. I've yet to try their other products, genetic penny pincher, so shelling out the money for SMP didn't make me too happy when the product felt gross. that won't put a damper on trying the other products in that line, just no more plumper. I'm pouty enough.

buddy5909

One of the Regulars
On Sale

Target has Soap and Glory on sale. 15% off all Soap and Glory and the Calm One Clam All Bath Soak is $7.99. Sale is September 20-26, 2009.

Heather

Practically Family
I'm very intrigued by this line. Of course, the packaging sucked me right in but now after reading all you ladies glow about it, I very tempted! I'm curious if there is an ingredients list anywhere for any of these products. Does anyone know of a link?

msrsimpkin

New in Town
I saw this line in Boots a while back. I've been eyeing them up ever since. But, there's nothing in the range that I really need, so I haven't bought any of it yet. I do really love the packaging, and always check to see if there's any new products. One day I'll splash out on some, just for the sake of it :p

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
I can't sing it's praises highly enough! It's great stuff. I particularly like 'The Fab Pore' which is a facial peel and their pore cleansing scrub. Both do exactly what they promise.
I don't like the lip gloss, it's too goopy for my liking, but their body sugar scrub is the only thing that combats my really dry shins!

K

TheDutchess

One of the Regulars
I tried a little sampler of pride ad glory products and unfortunately I wish they were as great as the packaging made them look. :( They're kind of ...cheap smelling, like the smell of the little play "makeup" and lotions kits you can get a little girls. The products themselves really aren't special at all, nothing you couldn't throw together yourself in the kitchen or buy for cheaper and better quality.

Kitty_Sheridan

Practically Family
I'd have to disagree, I like some of the products, not all but their hot cloth pore treatment is lovely and just as good as the Liz Earle version.
I also like their sugar body scrub, it's bloomin good as it has oil in it and leaves your skin very soft.
Give the small samples a try, about £2 each in boots. (their eyebrow definer and lightener pencil is better than the Benefit version and cheaper too at £7)
K

Retro Chick

New in Town
I also really love some of their products.

I like the Flake Away body scrub and some of the body creams. I used Sit Tight as well and loved it, but unfortunately at £14 it's a bit pricy for me to keep using.

I also really love their Knight in Shining Armour night cream. In fact I don't think there is a product of theirs that I've tried and not liked.

Asdf

New in Town
I've got the Clean Mary and it works fine but... the smell isn't really for me. It smells a bit medicinal and very slightly minty...
However the i-Foam body wash is the most amazing product, I love it!!

Amy
xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth