Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soap & Glory

pigeon toe

One Too Many
goldwyn girl said:
One of those sets will make a perfect gift for..........well me lol

Hahah, I know how you feel. When I first saw them in Target I was with my boyfriend and kept nudging him and hinting at how I wanted one. Somehow I doubt he got the hint...

kamikat

Call Me a Cab
you ladies are a rotten influence! First, the RED lipstick, then Besame and perfume for every day, now this! I'm hooked AND, at least this line is affordable :D

perfectredlips

New in Town
I have the shower gel with the built in lotion and I love it. Smells great (reminds me of SJP Lovely for some reason) and it does leave you very soft.

jayem

A-List Customer
I'm a bit surprised nobody has raved about their products yet. I picked up some Hair Supply (hair gloss), and Slimwear Body Cream a week ago at Target (UK folks, I know you can get it at Boots). Amazing! My hair is shiny as ever, and I feel my theighs getting softer. I'm curious to see if anybody has tried any of their other products, since I'm dying to know how well their Righteous Butter is.

Oh, and they come in great kitschy vintage pink packaging!

Smuterella

One Too Many
The Righteous Butter is supposed to be their star product, personally I get the squick about body lotion so I haven't tried it

Aurora

One of the Regulars
I LOVE their stuff, The Righteous Butter, Clean On Me, Hand Food and The Scrub of Your Life are my faves - Never tried the Slimwear or Hair Supply... If you promise they work, I'll just have to go and buy some :D

The Righteous Butter is a dream, a bit messy applying it, but oh so lovely - I don't think anyone should be without it! ;)

I can't stop raving about how gorgeous it is, shut me up!!!

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
UK loungers- i spotted one of their shower kits for only 7 pounds in Boots which had a bunch of nice bits and bobs in. this was like last weekend tho so i'm unsure if the offer will still be on...

Aurora

One of the Regulars
sophia la shok said:
UK loungers- i spotted one of their shower kits for only 7 pounds in Boots which had a bunch of nice bits and bobs in. this was like last weekend tho so i'm unsure if the offer will still be on...
The Steamy Showers set? Still on but a lot of Boots stores have run out!

sophia la shok

One of the Regulars
Aurora said:
The Steamy Showers set? Still on but a lot of Boots stores have run out!

that's the one! dang. i knew i should have bought one there and then. unfortunately i ummed and erred over it too much and my bf dragged me away through sheer boredom.
x

JazzBaby

Practically Family
I love Soap & Glory! I have nearly all their products (gotta love 3 for 2 offers at Boots!) so if anyone has a question about how well anything specific works, feel free to ask. I also picked up a few of the gift sets during the course of my Christmas shopping - the little cosmetic bag is so cute! Everything smells gorgeous and the scent works well with my perfume. And, it's affordable! What more could a girl ask?

I wonder if any more products will be added to the range? More hair-care products for example.

olive bleu

One Too Many
i have been using some of the watkins products, cute packaging and divine creams..the lemon cream is like a body butter and makes you smell like lemon meringue pie!
EgyptianPowder_03160.jpg

LemonSheaJar_10482.jpg

http://www.watkinsonline.com/?gCatalogLocale=USA

miserabelle

One of the Regulars
It's my new obsession, I was caught by the packaging but the products are amazing and they have a huge range which I like - most of the products I had before were all differently scented and felt a little odd but the Soap and Glory products compliment each other perfectly.

I have... the Scrub of your life (body scrub), Scrub your nose in it (facial scrub), the flirtigo moisturiser and the body butter, I love love love it! It's great, too 'cause there's quite a good amount of the product in the packaging so it lasts a long time, it's made my skin feel amazing and they don't test on animals.

I'm thinking about trying that conditioner stuff too xxx

Shearer

Practically Family
While shopping today I stumbled across the Soap and Glory section and remembered it from seeing the name here. fourstarbanner said it was hard to keep in stock, and was she right! The shelves were absolutely pillaged!

I wasn't sure what to get, if anything, cause I hadn't read any of the reviews here, but I couldn't resist the name of the lip gloss: Sexy Mother Pucker :D

Now, I don't particularly want or need a plumping gloss, but as long as I don't get the trout pout, what the hell. This made me feel like a thousand tiny bees were on my lips! Not in a painful way... I was just surprised cause someone gave me some of the expensive kind from Sephora (can't remember the name, around $40) and it didn't feel this "active."

I couldn't tell that there was any plumping going on, but the glosses smelled of cocoa and stayed on for a long time. I wish there was a bit more colour (I got the Nude, which looked chocolate-y, and the Plum Juice, which looked red) as they are really quite sheer.

Good for a light tint or on top of liner/matte lippy!

olive bleu

One Too Many
Aurora said:
If I smelt like lemon meringue pie I'd want to eat myself! :D

LOL , I do, actually..What's funny is i have also found my 13 year old son, sneaking into my room and putting some onlol

(mind you...he also takes my foot scrubber, peppermint foot lotion, and cocoa butter lotion) Now that i think about it, alot of products smell like dessert

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth