Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

20240618_162532.jpg
20240618_162536.jpg
20240618_162542.jpg

SUPERBA

I think this is my first one from this label.

Monte

Practically Family
I just saw this in the 'latest posts'. Some great ties here. I collect newer ties than these beautifully hand painted gems. My Countess Mara and Brooks bros ties are my fav's. You wear these well. Like them a lot.

Attachments

• 20240714_202434.jpg
    20240714_202434.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 25

Monte

Practically Family
Irish tie and pocket square. I ordered these in shades of the old country. Should be nice I hope. Love the old ones, but I don't wear them enough, speaking from experience. Will post sooner or later. Maybe with a light brown suit. Hmm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240722_211906_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240722_211906_Chrome.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 12

Monte

Practically Family
Irish tie and pocket square. I ordered these in shades of the old country. Should be nice I hope. Love the old ones, but I don't wear them enough, speaking from experience. Will post sooner or later. Maybe with a light brown suit. Hmm.
Okay. No pics. No measurement. Material on both is impressive. Unfortunately the tie is as skinny as I've owned (maybe estimated 2 1/4") and the square is not just a clever name. While shaped as described, the liberty of London pocket square is now the smallest square I own, coming in at an estimated ten inches. It might be spiraled into a shape that doesn't fall into my chest pockets. Just maybe. Material is very nice as a plus, and I will wear these two pieces. Lesson: not all ties and squares are created equal. Now that I think about it, I might have went w the more expensive offerings which I really wanted to put in the old shopping cart.

Monte

Practically Family
Okay. No pics. No measurement. Material on both is impressive. Unfortunately the tie is as skinny as I've owned (maybe estimated 2 1/4") and the square is not just a clever name. While shaped as described, the liberty of London pocket square is now the smallest square I own, coming in at an estimated ten inches. It might be spiraled into a shape that doesn't fall into my chest pockets. Just maybe. Material is very nice as a plus, and I will wear these two pieces. Lesson: not all ties and squares are created equal. Now that I think about it, I might have went w the more expensive offerings which I really wanted to put in the old shopping cart.
Tie is 2 7/8" and square is 9 3/4", Virtually unusable Not happy.

The other day @yamaposted up a fine looking tie with his dice tie clip. When I saw that tie clip, I immediately disregarded the 10th commandment and began searching for one of my own.
20240802_170343.jpg

I came up with this one that has a pair of little green dice that spin around. I still want one like his, but this is
20240802_170554.jpg
keeping me happy for the here and now.

Yamahana

One Too Many
The other day @yamaposted up a fine looking tie with his dice tie clip. When I saw that tie clip, I immediately disregarded the 10th commandment and began searching for one of my own.
View attachment 630826
I came up with this one that has a pair of little green dice that spin around. I still want one like his, but this is View attachment 630827 keeping me happy for the here and now.
Whoa dude, not only did you find one, you one upped me as well. That’s a pretty slick clip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mads