Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Well, here she is. Anyone have a name for her? :D

girlietie100.jpg
[/IMG]

Widebrim said:
Nice!:eusa_clap Is the one on the left a Tru-Life Photie? (Looks like a relative of Francis the Talking Mule.) Have they been properly pressed?

I am not sure really. The one on the right obviously is but I'll know when I get my hands on them. Getting these took three months of negotiations.
The previous owner was going to make a quilt out of them!:eek: :eusa_doh: That is why they are flat apart. I hope they can be joined back together seamlessly. There are several others in the lot but these two seem to have the most promise of being made back into ties. :D

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
jamespowers said:
I am not sure really. The one on the right obviously is but I'll know when I get my hands on them. Getting these took three months of negotiations.
The previous owner was going to make a quilt out of them!:eek: :eusa_doh: That is why they are flat apart. I hope they can be joined back together seamlessly. There are several others in the lot but these two seem to have the most promise of being made back into ties. :D

A quilt!:eek: The inhumanity of it...You probably will be able to join them together, with some patience and expertise.

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Widebrim said:
Criminal...It was especially difficult to look at that other photo tie and realize that it would never again grace the neck of a gentleman.:(

I was able to rescue some a while ago when visiting a church quilting bee. But, yes, I saw some casualties, too. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe