Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Tommy

One of the Regulars
4-1/2" Norwood Brocade 45" length

Norwood.jpg

a close up shot- I don't think it was ever worn, but if so, the owner took care of it.

Norwoodcloseup.jpg

and a crappy shot - however, one of my clients couldn't help looking at it occasionally during our meeting.

Norwood2.jpg

Last edited:

Tommy

One of the Regulars
He couldn't help it because it is a great looking tie and he wishes he had one. :p

I think this one is better than the blue Esquire because it looks as if attention was given during the folding process to centering the design down the tie. The blue Esquire navigates a little to the left, which is not a big deal, but to me denotes a subtle lack of detail.

I think this one is better than the blue Esquire because it looks as if attention was given during the folding process to centering the design down the tie. The blue Esquire navigates a little to the left, which is not a big deal, but to me denotes a subtle lack of detail.

True buy you can't be too picky as you aren't going to find modern equivalents any better :p

Annixter

Practically Family
Today's is a local affair: 3-3/4" wide, Croydon Cravat, Silk, sold by A.E. Cramer of San Francisco. I've never come across a Croydon before. The picture lightens the green a little, as it is a nice, deep emerald.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe