Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your suits

benstephens

Practically Family
Hi BK,

No it is not CC41, But It very similar to the suit you posted. I think it is probably dating around 1938 in my opinion.

I could be wrong though, I will go and have a good look at it!

Ben

GOK

One Too Many
Jovan said:
Whoever owns the company now should be ashamed of what they've done to it.

I think Burton's is now owned by Arcadia who also own Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins and Debenham's...to name a few. It's a huge group, so no wonder there is no indvidual brand identity anymore.

Bernard Newman

New in Town
6532_12_sb.JPG

This label shows that it's newer than 1952, because Elizabeth II. became the queen 1952.

Greetings,
Bernhard

Jovan

Suspended
GOK said:
I think Burton's is now owned by Arcadia who also own Top Shop, Dorothy Perkins and Debenham's...to name a few. It's a huge group, so no wonder there is no indvidual brand identity anymore.
No kidding. A quick look at their site and their suits was disappointing to say the least. You made a typo, by the way. :p

Feraud

Bartender
Baron Kurtz said:
Button stance says 40s/50s.

vents? suspender buttons? lining? trousers rise? cuff circumference?

bk
No vent, suspender buttons, a purple-ish satin feel lining in the jacet. The lining is a skeleton style I believe.
I can update with the rise and cuff circumference tonight. The belt loops are slightly dropped.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken