Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Lillemor

One Too Many
Sunny said:
I got mine! Both a green Moon Beam, and a 1939 reissue for work. (No, I didn't need an alarm clock for work, but I love how it looks!)

43008-300.jpg

47601new300.jpg

I used the Moon Beam this morning and it's great. I hate loud alarms and I've been using a CD to wake me up: The Shire theme from Fellowship of the Ring, nearly inaudible volume. But the buttons for setting the alarm time are about to give up the ghost. The flashing light of the Moon Beam is really quite bright, and took about 30 seconds to wake me up. Excellent!

I LOVE the green one!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
So here is the suit! They did a cute belt too, but they didn't make it small enough.

Sorry for the vacant look in the eyes!lol I didn't bother and take more shots to look good.

DSC01848.jpg
DSC01846.jpg

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Darhling said:
So here is the suit! They did a cute belt too, but they didn't make it small enough.

Sorry for the vacant look in the eyes!lol I didn't bother and take more shots to look good.

DSC01848.jpg
DSC01846.jpg

My question is: Do you wiggle like Marilyn when you walk? ;)

~*Red*~

Practically Family
bummer

I was only able to get to one big lots today and no luck.. although they had other Big Ben's. Nothing this cool. ;) I mightt ry one or two more tomorrow... It's costing me gas money! lol

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
Here is a better picture of the skirt I got recently for $15. It has a quilted waistband and front pockets. The waistband is nice - comes up higher in the front. It's a full circle skirt - I think it would look better with a petticoat.
DSCF0749.jpg

I also got this shrug recently at H&M. It's viscose and very, very drapey. In fact, I had to go back and get the black one I'm wearing in the photo above!
shrug1.jpg

shrug3.jpg

~*Red*~

Practically Family
OOOOOOHH, Kitty, those are niiiiice!!!
And can I say how I really like how when your hair is straight, it really shows the contrast of your hair so very nicely!

nicky boy

New in Town
Darhling said:

DSC01848.jpg
DSC01846.jpg

This suit is stunning. You wear it very well too.:eusa_clap

Can I ask you who made it?

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
Oh it's divine! This is a an example of one of those things I didn't even know existed, and when I see it it's love at first sight! How did you find it/ what search word did you use (please)?
Blondie said:
Today i won this !
Its a hair curler bag, i was the only bidder ( for a change ;) )
4e87_1.jpg

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:

Wow I'll bet you're over the moon about your suit, it looks terrific and someone should be writing you a femme fatale role right now.

The waist shortening really suits you and your uber-cute-petite self!;) The fitting looks great. It's a shame about the belt. Can you get it altered?

Could I be a royal pain in the proverbial and ask if there is any chance that you could take a close up pic of the jacket, I'm still struggling to get an idea of the fabric. I would be forever in your debt !!!!!!

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
Babydoll said:
My question is: Do you wiggle like Marilyn when you walk? ;)

LMAO!!!!Of course I do.. I never walk any other way.

nicky boy said:
This suit is stunning. You wear it very well too.

Can I ask you who made it?

Thank you very much, of course you can, it is from ebay, where this tailor can make lots of different suits and dresses for you, for a great price. the store is called TopRunway.

Allabouteve said:
Wow I'll bet you're over the moon about your suit, it looks terrific and someone should be writing you a femme fatale role right now.

The waist shortening really suits you and your uber-cute-petite self! The fitting looks great. It's a shame about the belt. Can you get it altered?

Could I be a royal pain in the proverbial and ask if there is any chance that you could take a close up pic of the jacket, I'm still struggling to get an idea of the fabric. I would be forever in your debt !!!!!!

I am sure a regular tailor can add holes in the fabric belt for me. Do you want a close up of the fabric or just of the jacket? The fabric is very soft, has a light stretch, the same with the lining.

.. And I am sure that Femme Fatale role is waiting in my mailbox!! :D

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling - A close up of the jacket would be terrific...... if you don't mind. Does the fabric have any shine to it? Thanks honey!

Fleur - That would be terrific thanks, and don't worry I forget things all the time too!:)

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
AllaboutEve said:
Darhling - A close up of the jacket would be terrific...... if you don't mind. Does the fabric have any shine to it? Thanks honey!

I'll recharge my cam and do it later.. the fabric does not have any shine to it, I am thinking close to 100% cotton because of the feel, but there is a little stretch in it that makes the fit so good.!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
Darhling said:
I'll recharge my cam and do it later.. the fabric does not have any shine to it, I am thinking close to 100% cotton because of the feel, but there is a little stretch in it that makes the fit so good.!

Thanks lovvie, you're a star. Have you worn your suit out yet and wowed anyone with it?

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
~*Red*~ said:
OOOOOOHH, Kitty, those are niiiiice!!!
And can I say how I really like how when your hair is straight, it really shows the contrast of your hair so very nicely!

Thank you, Red. My gal does a nice job of cutting the layers well!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe