Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
9284_1.JPG

I wanted the one with the Gazelles on the outside also but this is really nice and the price was right.

MJrules

One of the Regulars
Baby's got some new shoes!

shoes.jpg
shoes2.jpg

Less than $22!!! They look greeny-brown but are really black. If they don't fit then I will scream...then post them in the Classifieds lol.

DPD - What a pretty and unique compact! You must feel so glam when you pop it out of your handbag and touch up your lipstick. If only I could find one with a Chapstick compartment...

ehappy

Familiar Face
MJrules said:
shoes.jpg
shoes2.jpg

Less than $22!!! They look greeny-brown but are really black. If they don't fit then I will scream...then post them in the Classifieds lol.

DPD - What a pretty and unique compact! You must feel so glam when you pop it out of your handbag and touch up your lipstick. If only I could find one with a Chapstick compartment...

Ah, MJ! Fab shoes! Love them!

SarahLouise

Practically Family
MJRules - those shoes are gorgeous! I hope they fit you too!

LadyStardust - I have a crepe blouse in the same colour and similar rhinestone pattern. Cute!

sararebecca

New in Town
adorable shoes!

http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2066502199&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=6612785&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1499621-_-1609763-_-Stuart%20Weitzman%20flame%20patent%20leather%20%27Freshy%27%20wedge%20slingbac&referer=cjunction_1609763_10436858_

I found these gems at a thrift store in Boone, NC while I was on vacation for FIVE DOLLARS, then I was curious about the designer so I looked them up online and saw how much they retail for...I was amazed and felt extremely lucky to have found these in my size for CHEAP!!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
sararebecca said:
http://www.bluefly.com/pages/products/detail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=2066502199&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=6612785&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1499621-_-1609763-_-Stuart%20Weitzman%20flame%20patent%20leather%20%27Freshy%27%20wedge%20slingbac&referer=cjunction_1609763_10436858_

I found these gems at a thrift store in Boone, NC while I was on vacation for FIVE DOLLARS, then I was curious about the designer so I looked them up online and saw how much they retail for...I was amazed and felt extremely lucky to have found these in my size for CHEAP!!
Those are cute. What a great deal.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
kamikat said:
They aren't vintage, but they match the fabric for my Easter dress perfectly
sidexlr.jpg

I have these in 4 different colors. They are super comfy, and I don't do well in heels! There are a few different makers making the exact same shoe, they come in so many different colors. Can't think of the brand that I got off the top of my head, but when I get a chance I'll take a look and get it to you. I googled the brand when I was trying to find a pair and found them through Amazon for really reasonable.

Daisy Buchanan

sararebecca said:

Really great deal!! When I pulled up the link I was actually shocked at how low the bluefly price was. Stuart Weitzman shoes are very high end, thus very high priced. Go to his website sometime and check out his dressy shoes, they are magnificent and he has a ton of vintage inspired. Just plan on spending at least $300 retail:( Might not be such a good idea looking at the site after all!! Bring your will power if you do!

BegintheBeguine

So true. I grew up reading Vogue (quit some years ago, another story, which is obviously how I missed seeing Daisy Buchanan on the cover ;) ) and often saw Stuart Weitzman shoes. I got so I could recognize them before reading the credit. I love my pair, silver mesh high heels, that a generous lady with good taste grew out of. :D
Ashley

Twilight

Familiar Face
sararebecca said:

Lovely shoes! =]

[Off topic: I live right outside of Boone. :D ]

sararebecca

New in Town
Yeah, when I got the shoes I had no idea how high-end they were. It was pretty exciting to find out though! And Twilight, that's so cool! I was lucky that it snowed while I was there :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe