Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your hair do's....

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Picture560.jpg
Picture556.jpg

Picture543.jpg
Picture300-1.jpg

These are all old pics. My hair is about 2 inches longer than an these photos so I can do a short pageboy now. I am also getting good at rolls. I wear my hair curly almost everyday. It usually looks sort of like Lana Turner in The Postman Always Rings Twice or early fiftys Ava Gardner.

Dracca

One of the Regulars
deadpandiva said:
Picture560.jpg
Picture556.jpg

Picture543.jpg
Picture300-1.jpg

These are all old pics. My hair is about 2 inches longer than an these photos so I can do a short pageboy now. I am also getting good at rolls. I wear my hair curly almost everyday. It usually looks sort of like Lana Turner in The Postman Always Rings Twice or early fiftys Ava Gardner.
I just love your hair in the one with the red flower! The curls in the back look perfect.

ShortClara

One Too Many
deadpandiva said:
Picture560.jpg
Picture556.jpg

Picture543.jpg
Picture300-1.jpg

Oooh baby! Just Gawgeous!!

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
LolitaHaze said:
It was the end of the day and not too hot. The sun was setting so we had to make it quick!

Scarey thing happened though... in the middle of nowhere and we were about to leave when my poor car wouldn't start! Ey! Thank goodness after about 10 mins, it finally started up! phew!

Then you could of expanded your photo shoot with you sticking your leg out and hitch hiking on the side of the road ;) lol

Deadpandiva, your hair looks wondrful :)

LolitaHaze

Call Me a Cab
Rockapin-up said:
Then you could of expanded your photo shoot with you sticking your leg out and hitch hiking on the side of the road ;) lol

Deadpandiva, your hair looks wondrful :)

*steals idea and runs away pretending that it was my own* Hehehehehe :)

Nashoba

One Too Many
completely random thought

I might have to look into changing my color again. No one believes me that I'm Native American anymore [huh]....I've actually had to explain to people that this isn't my natural hair color...sigh...maybe a red.....:rolleyes:

Rockapin-up

A-List Customer
Nashoba said:
I might have to look into changing my color again. No one believes me that I'm Native American anymore [huh]....I've actually had to explain to people that this isn't my natural hair color...sigh...maybe a red.....:rolleyes:

I believe you. Are you full blooded or half. My cousin is half and the two of you resemble each other :)

zaika

One Too Many
thank you red and sweetfrancaise. :eek: i wish the rolls were a *tad* bigger...next time. and i still wish we all lived in the same area so we could get together and help with hair. t'would be fun. cocktails and pincurls!! lol

~*Red*~

Practically Family
Zaika, did you put some new color in your hair? I noticed the purple is gone and it looks more auburn with the highlights.... I like it:D

zaika

One Too Many
~*Red*~ said:
Zaika, did you put some new color in your hair? I noticed the purple is gone and it looks more auburn with the highlights.... I like it:D

oh, thanks! :D well, the purple is pretty much washed out, but i played with the color of the photo, so the colors are richer. here's what it looks like currently...less auburn, more brown/blonde.

1674711542_d15f7e797d.jpg

i have been auburn/red before...and i've been thinking of going back to that for the fall. [huh] we shall see when my hairdresser and i plot for my hair's demise. lol

Nashoba

One Too Many
Rockapin-up said:
I believe you. Are you full blooded or half. My cousin is half and the two of you resemble each other :)

1/4 actually. Enough for the government to recognize me and not enough to escape having to convince people that yes...I really am....the blonde doesn't help lol

Antje

One Too Many
zaika said:
welcome to the lounge and...:eek: woooow!! i love the waves! fantastic. :eusa_clap not to mention the beautiful hair color :)

Jeeeehhhhh thank you,
and I just got a new colour in my hair this week,:rolleyes:
A little bit more red and real sparkling.

I wil try to post a picture soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe