Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Road to Perdition

rockyj

One of the Regulars
Still a good Movie.

Even with the shock and gore. The suits, hats and storyline still puts it head and shoulders above many.:) I think only Chinatown ranks higher. Maybe:D

Barry

Practically Family
Ande1963 said:
I actually wrote a gangster graphic novel a few years back, and there are a lot of good hats in there, too. It's called Union Station.

Anj

Anj,

I was near my favorite comics shop yesterday and put this on order. I'm looking forward to reading it. I actually had this one on my list but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I read a couple of Oni comics on a regular basis.

Personally, I think it would be neat if there was a strip of some type in Classic Style.

A

Ande1963

Thanks, Barry... that's very cool. I hope your store can dig up a copy. The book is out of print now, and I don't think Oni is going back to press with it.

If you don't hear anything in a few weeks, shoot me a PM, and we'll work something out.

And, while I'm at it... another shameless plug. My other original graphic novel, Capote In Kansas, is still very much in print.

Anj

Barry said:
Anj,

I was near my favorite comics shop yesterday and put this on order. I'm looking forward to reading it. I actually had this one on my list but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I read a couple of Oni comics on a regular basis.

Personally, I think it would be neat if there was a strip of some type in Classic Style.

Barry

Practically Family
Ande1963 said:
Thanks, Barry... that's very cool. I hope your store can dig up a copy. The book is out of print now, and I don't think Oni is going back to press with it.

Anj

Yep, the Capote in Kansas was on the shelf.

If they cant find the Union Station book I know a couple of other places that might be able to find it too.

Barry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conley