Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
I finally broke out my camera and took a shot of me in my Akubra Stylemaster. I love this had and am going to hate putting away when the weather gets much warmer. Ah well, there's always the panamas.

June3rd.jpg

Kirk H.

One Too Many
I finally broke out my camera and took a shot of me in my Akubra Stylemaster. I love this had and am going to hate putting away when the weather gets much warmer. Ah well, there's always the panamas.

June3rd.jpg

Looking sharp there Sarge. I too love my Acorn Stylemaster. But I have had to put mine away for the summer and break out the straws.

jbucklin

Practically Family
Looking good Oldsarge. I recently bought a green Stylemaster from John Helmer in Portland, OR but am wanting a moonstone like yours. I am presuming you purchased it from Hatsdirect in Katoomba, AU.

Oldsarge

One Too Many
Yes, that one came from HatsDirect. I'm really taken with it and the color is so versatile I'm hard pressed to decide on what other color to buy. However, my next Akubra will be a Homburg that I can wear with my stroller next Easter and now that the Mrs. has decided to start patronizing our local theater, I can wear it there, too. Hmm, need a midnight blue suit and a white scarf. An overcoat would be nice but in this climate, why bother?

Grizzly Adams

A-List Customer
A new ePrey Beaver brand 10X arrived yesterday. Has been brushed, but it needs a cleaning; the dark chocolate color is good and the 7 3/8 XLong Oval does me well too. Very nice hand to the 10X felt.

15840633-lg.jpg

15840632-lg.jpg

Great hat. Love that color on that one.

This is one of my recent finds.
Question" This hat has Beaver Hats on both the lining and the sweat. Is it the same as a Beaver Brand, or is it a different maker?

P1010022.jpg

P1010025.jpg

P1010023.jpg

Last edited:

TPD166

One Too Many
Akubra Bogart

"New" to me anyway - courtesy of the FL classifieds. It was waiting on me the day I started looking for a black fedora, and though not from Hats Direct, it still came to me from Australia. My second Akubra and very pleased with both.

Akubra2.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Blue Robley Atlanta

I've had this now for a few months, but I haven't posted it yet. Bought it used from a local western shop for $30! :thumb: It's a large 7 1/8, so it fits, but it's just snug. I thought it was a steal for that price.

It's a private label from an old store in Atlanta, GA, called Robley Hats. The lighting was tough on this one, since it's such a dark blue. Couldn't get the underside very well, but it has a bottom welting that's pretty slick.

Crown//
4" at the front, I re-shaped it slightly to a tear drop, so it's 4 5/8" in the back, which sits on my head a lot more comfortably without actually resting on top like the center dent.

Brim//
1 7/8". A little stingy for me, but I absolutely love the color.

robleyfront.jpg

robleyangle.jpg

robleyleft.jpg

robleyright.jpg

photo3-11.jpg

JAVIER

Practically Family
If you ever want to part with it keep me in mind :)

I've had this now for a few months, but I haven't posted it yet. Bought it used from a local western shop for $30! :thumb: It's a large 7 1/8, so it fits, but it's just snug. I thought it was a steal for that price.

It's a private label from an old store in Atlanta, GA, called Robley Hats. The lighting was tough on this one, since it's such a dark blue. Couldn't get the underside very well, but it has a bottom welting that's pretty slick.

Crown//
4" at the front, I re-shaped it slightly to a tear drop, so it's 4 5/8" in the back, which sits on my head a lot more comfortably without actually resting on top like the center dent.

Brim//
1 7/8". A little stingy for me, but I absolutely love the color.

robleyfront.jpg

robleyangle.jpg

robleyleft.jpg

robleyright.jpg

photo3-11.jpg

KC Capellor

One of the Regulars
Here I go again... late 1950's(?) dove gray Resistol 3X Kitten Finish, crown 6" open 4 1/2 as creased, brim 2 1/4" Cavanagh type edge. Crown taller and and brim wider than my other Resi-stingies. Came with original center dent and mangled feather.

Gave it the quick bash into semi-diamond teardrop and couldn't be more pleased with the results:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Nice Hats the last few days, Gentlemen. What I've seen, looks very good- Congrats to all!

Robert, cool cap! Now you must have, a motorbike! Yeahaaaa

KC, looks good the new bash, I like it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter