Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
David, formidable. What a nice Hat. Congrats, David.

Great looking Open Road David! Those are my favorites. I'd love to own that one.

Thanks guys. I had one of these hats before, but I sold it when I bought a Stetson 100.

Guess what? Although I loved the 100, I really prefer to wear the 7X so I'm happy to have one again (I no longer have the S100). This new one is a little older and has softer felt than my previous one. Fantastic condition, basically a brand new hat. I'll post some decent pics when I get the chance.

Sammy - welcome to the Lounge. The Stetson does have a real Indy look. I'm partial to that style myself!

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
New arrival, Open Road 7XCB

smugshot8408288-L.jpg

I'm really looking forward to seeing more pics of this one. Excellent find, David! I haven't owned a Stetson 7XCB yet, but hopefully that will change soon. :)

Ordinary Guy

One Too Many
Penneys Marathon XXX......

Just too nice for me to pass up.......not to mention the ribbon work.....

I have more Gray hats than I need but then I remembered something someone here said....

I believe it was Ale,,,,, you can NEVER have too many Gray hats.....:D

34hfcz9.jpg

10dfgv6.jpg

2hfqfzl.jpg

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Yup, that was me :D
I was watching that Marathon closely, didn't pull the trigger 'cause I have one, virtually identical to which I might switch the ribbon to something like yours. Glad you got it!

TipTop

Practically Family
Thx Alan; It's the color that mattered to me, even more than the quality. I'm very pleased and the seller upgraded the postage to Priority at no charge so it would be here before I left for Montana; I HIGHLY recommend him as a seller (ephraim_M41). Now, regrettably, I see a lot of rain in the Rockies forecast, so I don't think it will travel, and thus I posted it now, locally, rather than in the Fedoras Afield section :(

Last edited:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Looks like a million bucks... enjoy it Ray.

Yep - looks great on ya Ray. When I had my S100, I could never get the brim to swoop the way I wanted it to. Whatever I tried it was only happy being flat. That look is working well for you though.
One of the best hats there is: enjoy!

Ed, the OR milan from Art is ... well, a work of Art!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe