Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

buler

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
That stitching is really nice. It looks as though the binding is very narrow and has a grey or blue stripe along the edge...or is it just camera flash lightening up the edge of the brim compared to the brim flat?

Sorry Mr P, missed this one. Just a trick of the camera. The binding is just gold and matches the stitching. Whats interesting is that there is only 1/16" showing on top and 3/16" underneath. I can't tell how its stitched/holding along the top.

B

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
buler said:
Sorry Mr P, missed this one. Just a trick of the camera. The binding is just gold and matches the stitching. Whats interesting is that there is only 1/16" showing on top and 3/16" underneath. I can't tell how its stitched/holding along the top.

B

Sewn upside down and folded over, covering the stitches such that they only show on one side?

The Big Dogma

New in Town
New Stetson Nostalgia

Greetings.

I dont get in here as nearly as much as I would like but I just wanted to share a little about my new Stetson Nostalgia. Came across a little extra funds I want expecting so I I decided to buy a hat. I had my eye on the Stetson Nostalgia for severel months and I had just enough in this little windfall. Ordered it from the Fedora Store and after a period of waiting, I finally got it and I will tell you it was worth the wait!:D

Hopefully I will be able to add some pictures here as well.

So bear with me while I figure out how to post Pics!

Nostalgia1.jpg

Nostalgia2.jpg

here are some more pics

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0615.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

Here are my Korean made hats. They are nice hats and I didnt pay a lot for em. First one is a wool felt fedora and the the other is a straw summer fedora

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

FINALLY!!!! Came in last night...

The VS Wanderer in Pecan... Art can tell you the story over a glass of Applejack. 2 3/4 brim bound edge with a Playboy style ribbon treatment, just like a Stetson Wanderer. I've posted the same config but in Blue Smoke. I'll get detailed shots up in Art's Hall of Fame thread later on.
VSBWan2.jpg

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Just arrived

I did a minimum bid thing on a hat for two reason...
It was a Resistol, which I like
It was gold velour, which is fairly unusual :D
I won and have now received the hat and I think I am going to keep it as is and wear it as is :D I love it:p
100_0426.jpg

100_0427.jpg

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
The VS Wanderer in Pecan... Art can tell you the story over a glass of Applejack. 2 3/4 brim bound edge with a Playboy style ribbon treatment, just like a Stetson Wanderer. I've posted the same config but in Blue Smoke. I'll get detailed shots up in Art's Hall of Fame thread later on.
VSBWan2.jpg

Nice, GTD. Lets see it on your head when you get a chance.

Duper

Practically Family
4465707758_58c1459f6e.jpg

I just received this new Sunbody a couple of days back. The family pet had chewed up my 2 panama hats last year so I needed a replacement.

I'm very impressed with this hat. Shaping the brim was as easy as wetting it down and then it was like putty in my hands. I also purchased one of their hat bands which I also like very much.

Now all I need is some warm days so I can wear it out. It is below freezing here today.

CircuitRider

One of the Regulars
Duper said:
4465707758_58c1459f6e.jpg

I just received this new Sunbody a couple of days back. The family pet had chewed up my 2 panama hats last year so I needed a replacement.

I'm very impressed with this hat. Shaping the brim was as easy as wetting it down and then it was like putty in my hands. I also purchased one of their hat bands which I also like very much.

Now all I need is some warm days so I can wear it out. It is below freezing here today.
I would have to think about replacing the pet...lol

Scott Wood

Practically Family
Duper said:
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4067/4465707758_58c1459f6e.jpg

Very nice indeed
:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe