Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Justdog

Practically Family

gtdean48 said:
Y'all may recall Jimmy the Lid landing this beauty out of the Bay even tho I was casting my line vigorously against him. I seldom cast down into the vintage 7 1/2 size pools but these rare 100s get my attention. Well there is some justice in the Universe as the Chief landed another pristine Stetson 100 that fit his pin-head better than this one. So knowing I was the victim of his sniping ways, he offered this Stetson 100 to me with the notorious Jimmy the Lid teardrop crease applied. MANY thanks to Jimmy for his generosity but now I have to change my Holy Grail desires!!!

[/Self/100Stet3.jpg[/IMG]

:eusa_clap

Justdog

Practically Family
RD OR

[QUOTE
Today, I creased my new Royal DeLuxe Stetson Open Road. I tried several different creases including a diamond but it just seems that the fedora style OR is just made for the center dent with side dents, so.....here 'tis!

CampDraftDLRSOR007.jpg

[/QUOTE]

One sweet RD :eusa_clap

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:

Tom -- I just can't tell ya how great that 100 looks on you! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap It was a bit big on me, and, after I found another 100 that fit just right, I just couldn't live with the prospect of that lid sitting on the shelf. The felt is absolutely to die for -- but, dammit, that lid was meant to be worn, and not to be part of some Stetson petting farm here in Michigan...:eek: :D Suits you perfectly, and I'm glad that it has now found the right home. Wear it in good health, my friend. :)

Cheers,
JtL

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
gtdean48 said:
Thanks all & again to Jimmy = it will be well taken care of & worn. Won't let Rusty, Bob & that Florida Flat Foot get their hands on it either!!! :eek: :D
lol lol lol :D It never went on my head, Tom. If it had it would've fell down around my shoulders. lol lol That one looks real fine on you.

Michaelshane

One Too Many
gtdean48 said:
Y'all may recall Jimmy the Lid landing this beauty out of the Bay even tho I was casting my line vigorously against him. I seldom cast down into the vintage 7 1/2 size pools but these rare 100s get my attention. Well there is some justice in the Universe as the Chief landed another pristine Stetson 100 that fit his pin-head better than this one. So knowing I was the victim of his sniping ways, he offered this Stetson 100 to me with the notorious Jimmy the Lid teardrop crease applied. MANY thanks to Jimmy for his generosity but now I have to change my Holy Grail desires!!!

100Stet1.jpg

100Stet3.jpg
Nice.....I love to see people find their grail hat.:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Thanks to all for the props on the OR. I am trying to use the info JTL put on the Open Road Guild thread to date it. I must say I'm very happy with it!

warbird

One Too Many
Picked these up several months ago, but haven't put them up.

Stetson Custom V
P9150102.jpg

Stetson Stratoliner
P9150109.jpg

Disney. Wonderful felt, great feel, but it just isn't me. I may sell it. It is a size 7 stretched sometime along the way to between a 7 and 7 1/8. Still a beauty.
P9150103.jpg

jwalls

Vendor
This hat is a rework of a pre 1934 hat ( United Hatters Union label ) Cleaned, re-blocked (same style) Used the original sweat band (marked The G.W.P.Hat,Co. The prior hat) came without a satin so I put one into the hat. I have found no information about the company, so if anyone knows anything about them let me know. thanks; Black Jack

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe