Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

please help...where can I buy .... clear plastic hat covers

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
...plastic dust covers that usually come on new hats and fit over the crown on to the brim when you buy them ... and the circle inserts to sit the hat upsidedown in while in the box?

I have a few dust covers that they gave me at the hat shop but I would like to buy in bulk

any info would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator:

RBH

Bartender
Thanks OG... I copied the text here so a future search might be easier.

You mean the clear plastic covers that have the shape of an open crown hat including brim, to be used for protecting a hat from dust when stored in the open?

Capas Headwear has them. I can't find it on their website, but they do sell them in packs of 50 pieces. Just give them a call or email them.
Here's the website:
http://www.capasheadwear.com/

That's what I was looking for. Called them and they were willing to sell me 100 minimum even though it was below their minimum purchase. Nice people. Wanted to know if I had that many hats and if I wore them all.
Since I ordered more than I need if anyone wants a smaller quantity, just let me know and I'm sure we can make a deal. Thanks again for the tip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwrg