Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

One thing I can not live without is?

Justin B

One Too Many
My car. Not the one I drive to and from in constantly...

The one that sits in my garage for me to tear apart and put together over and over while sweating and swearing and generally shedding stress.

Miss Moonlight

A-List Customer
My mp3 music collection, I lost just a few albums on mp3 a while back due to a hd error and because my own computer and external drive was still on its way to me, I didn't have them backed up yet... broke my heart. (The only one I really wish I could replace is Berlin by Night, but I cannot find it in the US. Might eventually order it from the UK.)

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
My mp3 music collection, I lost just a few albums on mp3 a while back due to a hd error and because my own computer and external drive was still on its way to me, I didn't have them backed up yet... broke my heart.

That's the sickest feeling! Not one, but TWO of my hard drives crashed & lost a good part of my mp3 collection. Slowly starting to reestablish songs once lost. Think that sinking feeling is passing from me now, be it ever so slowly... :)

Always black, and high enough octane to power a drag car.

Taking less & less cream (never sugar) in mine. Will soon be black enough to stay awake for weeks on end.
Just like I like it.

djd

Practically Family
Probably my iPhone. I've never really cared about a phone before but I find the iPhone so damn useful...

I feel a bit embarrassed even admitting that! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HiredGun