Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

New Aero Veste de Rallye in black FQHH

feltfan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You can post photos right away, AFAIK.
Just use the little icons above where you enter text.

It's the Private Messaging system that requires a certain number of posts.

OneStar

New in Town
feltfan said:
You can post photos right away, AFAIK.
Just use the little icons above where you enter text.

It's the Private Messaging system that requires a certain number of posts.

Thanks FeltFan,
As soon as the Highwayman arrives I'll post some pics.

Ace Rimmer

One of the Regulars
Lear said:
I still consider myself to be a newbie when it comes to Aero leather. Bearing that in mind, I'm loathe to make any suggestions or bold statements, lest a lurker runs with the idea and fouls up his order. However, my experience has been that the VdR can be worn as a normal coat, meaning you don't plan on wearing heavy garments under it, as long as you are of stout, chunky or large build. On a lightly framed individual, I feel it might overwhelm. Ace Rimmer, you probably did the right thing in trimming it down.

Yeah, I am of the same mind as you. Even having sized down one full size the VdR was still overly roomy for my tastes. Perhaps if I wore more bulky sweaters or similar garments it would not be a problem but my winter attire consists mostly of long-sleeved t-shirts and turtlenecks with an undershirt.

Lear said:
May the Aero be with you

I find your lack of faith ... disturbing? ;) lol

Lear

One of the Regulars
Ace Rimmer said:
Yeah, I am of the same mind as you. Even having sized down one full size the VdR was still overly roomy for my tastes. Perhaps if I wore more bulky sweaters or similar garments it would not be a problem but my winter attire consists mostly of long-sleeved t-shirts and turtlenecks with an undershirt.

I find your lack of faith ... disturbing? ;) lol

It's probably flying across the Atlantic as I type :D

:eek:fftopic: It's been too hot to wear the VdR, until recent cooling over the last few days. In a single day, I had a salesman at PCWorld tell me how much he liked the jacket. He asked all sorts of questions, then called his colleague over to feel the weight of the FQHH. Later that same evening I strolled into my local deli, to hear the same praise and questioning from the guy behind the till.

Anyone considering an Aero should be prepared for this.

Navin323i

Practically Family
Lear said:
It's probably flying across the Atlantic as I type :D

:eek:fftopic: It's been too hot to wear the VdR, until recent cooling over the last few days. In a single day, I had a salesman at PCWorld tell me how much he liked the jacket. He asked all sorts of questions, then called his colleague over to feel the weight of the FQHH. Later that same evening I strolled into my local deli, to hear the same praise and questioning from the guy behind the till.

Anyone considering an Aero should be prepared for this.

I'll be definitely prepared come next tuesday when my jacket arrives in my hands... it's currently at Aeroleather USA's location in the U.S. and from what I was told it looks great and was made by Moira at Aeroleather. :)

I'm sure the wait, even though it's only until next tuesday the 8th will feel like an ETERNITY, haha! :D

too much coffee

Practically Family
Navin;
I'm glad your customized jacket is near it's end of journey into your possession! I'm sure you will be pleased and we all look forward to some pics of you wearing it. BTW, my wife is at a business presentation in Thatcher, near your birthplace in AZ today.
Arizona is starting to get hot now, so the leather goes into storage.
Best regards..............coffee out!

Navin323i

Practically Family
too much coffee said:
Navin;
I'm glad your customized jacket is near it's end of journey into your possession! I'm sure you will be pleased and we all look forward to some pics of you wearing it. BTW, my wife is at a business presentation in Thatcher, near your birthplace in AZ today.
Arizona is starting to get hot now, so the leather goes into storage.
Best regards..............coffee out!

Thanks bro! Your wife is so lucky... someday I hope to see my birthplace again. :D

Have a great weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gareth