Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Musings

LostInTyme

Practically Family

Musings

Only the wealthy know how much money is enough, and they're not telling, simply because they don't have it all, yet.

I keep having to add water to my aquarium. I wonder why the fish drink so much?

What's the difference between a crick and a creek? You can get a crick in your neck, and floorboards can creek. And neither of those contain any water. And then there is a stream, but how can you stream a channel when it doesn't contain any water? How in the hell did we ever learn to speak this language anyway?

Who's on first?

The seventeen year cicadas are due to arrive this spring. Seems they were here just two years ago. Perhaps cicada years are shorter these days. I knew daylight savings time would ultimately screw things up. It was just a matter of time.

How many trees does it to make a forest? I know it takes two trees to hang a hammock, and when that is done, I don't care about the rest of the question, 'cause now I can rest.

Today was yesterday's future, what did you do? How about tomorrow, got any plans?

Every day of life is a test. If you pass the test, you get one more day.

The best we can do is to do the best we can.

How is it that one person can become a pair-a-legal?

I once had a pair of snowshoes, but they melted on the first day of spring.

Something is wheying on my mind, I wish to cheese I could figure out watt, because it's very electrifying.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markc1