Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Milan Mania

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_4374.jpg

IMG_4376.jpg

Dinerman

Super Moderator
Bartender
IMG_7974.jpg

IMG_8932.jpg

Stragglers I can't find the interior/detail shots for. There are some others, but I can't find the pics at the moment.

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Mike; Congrats on the milan sir. It appears to be a good quality milan from the pics. I especially like the pug and the dachshund! They rock! My wife's family raised and bred the short legged and long backed hounds. I recall they could really dig a burrow.

The brim size would struggle to shield my big nose from the sun. works well for you. The luck of genetics.

Aywhoooo, nice Wormser.

Eric -

Thanks Eric, don't need much shade here in the NW and with the stingy brim you can drive with your hat on! It is a very nice quality milan with a very dense weave and the sweat proclaims "Regal Quality", I like it a lot.

The doxie is a long hair with a haircut and the only thing she burrows in is the sleeve of my wifes bathrobe. Here's a pix for you, she got in there by herself but couldn't get out.
P1000615.jpg

Hope your poochies showed well this last weekend.

Dinerman, WOW! Now that's what I'm talk'n about, milans! Can't even pick a favorite out of that crowd. Thanks for posting pixs of all the goodies. If you have too many 7 1/4's I'd be happy to take some off your hands :)

Last edited:

Lawrence Ullman

New in Town
Sorry for the low-fi cellphone pic, but I guess I'm lookin' pretty happy with this groovy Resistol I won on eBay for $28. It's a bit lumpy and could use a block, but I've been wearing it a lot anyway. Ironically, I've gotten more comments and compliments on this one than any of my other hats, most of which cost 4 or 5 times as much. Milans rock!

7c7d8ab56e6cb08850f0bb3e273596aa.jpg

Alive'n'Amplified

Call Me a Cab
Nearly 2 wks and no new milans? I got this one from Lounger Alive&Amplified (thank you David!) a while back but today is the first time I've worn it outside the house. It's a vintage Wormser.

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

A friend snuck in:
IMG_0141.jpg

You're welcome, Mike! It looks better on your head than it did mine. :) The proportions look nice. I like the photo-bomb your dog dropped!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe